Is Barak Obama A Muslim?

Little did the British know that Oblama was working to destroy their great empire before he was born...

Funny how SELMA inspired his birth, according to Obama, even though he was born BEFORE Selma... much like Hillary being named after Sir Edmund Hillary. lol

---
If you believe he's a Muslim, then he must be a Muslim, according to YOUR faith.
Personally, i think he's agnostic. He's too smart to be religious.

If you believe he's a Muslim, then he must be a Muslim, according to YOUR faith.

YOU are the only one who said that...not me. Stick to speaking for yourself because you $u@K at trying to speak for me.

Well, Hillary and Bill said he was. Now I realize Hillary has been pretty much ridiculed as being a liar and totally untrustworthy but she and Bill claimed Obama was a Muslim back in 2008 before she was deemed to be a liar. That being said, it must be absolutely true since we Lefties have no alternative but to worship our chosen leader.

How is this a 'Conspiracy Theory' and not a 'Current Event' issue since the MEDIA made it a 'Current Event' issue 2 days ago by demanding Cruz declare Obama to be a Christian instead of a Muslim.

(By the way, Cruz gave a great response - 'Obama's faith is between he and God!' You go, boy.)

YOU are the only one who said that...not me. Stick to speaking for yourself because you $u@K at trying to speak for me.

---
Are you saying that you don't believe BO is Muslim? That you don't have the Christian faith?
If so, you fooled me; your OP appeared to be YOUR words.

I think he's as religious as his mother was, and "simply" respectful to all cultures for diplomatic/political reasons.

I think he's as religious as his mother was, and "simply" respectful to all cultures for diplomatic/political reasons.

According to Obama himself his mother 'dragged' him to many different religious services of different faiths. I don't know how 'religious' that is...which would explain Obama's comments about how the Kuran and Bible 'sits on a shelf in our home next to books on African and Greek Mythology' and declaring each had equal merit.

It is obvious Obama, like his father, never liked this country, openly declaring he would fundamentally change it and writing in his book that 'if the political winds of change blew in an ugly direction' he would 'stand with Muslims'. The winds of change have been ugly for some time now, and he HAS stood with Muslims. He sought out a church that reflected his own inner feelings, one that spewed racism and hate, especially hate for this country. His 'mentor' even recently, as pointed out, claimed that he had helped Obama understand Christianity without making him feel as if he had abandoned his Muslim beliefs, background, and friends. His wife even openly declared that she had NEVER been proud of this country until Barak was elected President. Isn't that nice...a 1st Lady that hates her own country and has never been proud of ANYTHING about this country until her husband was elected President?!

You are free to believe whatever you want, and I respect that right. I, however, will not blindly follow and ignore so many signs, acts, and even the man's own words. That's the great thing about this country - it is ok to agree to disagree. Have a great day.

Why would someone who isn't a Muslim, care whether they serve pork in prison or not?

Obama Administration Bans All Pork Products From Prison Menus
October 9, 2015 - The federal Bureau of Prisons, a subdivision of President Barack Obama's Justice Department, has banished all pork products from the menus in all federal prisons, according to a report in the Washington Post.
The government says it made the decision to do this because a survey showed that inmates do not like eating pork products. The Council on American-Islamic relations said “we welcome” the move by the government to deny pork to prisoners, but warned that it might spark “Islamophobia.”

Here are excerpts from the report by the Post: “The nation’s pork producers are in an uproar after the federal government abruptly removed bacon, pork chops, pork links, ham and all other pig products from the national menu for 206,000 federal inmates. “The ban started with the new fiscal year last week. “The Bureau of Prisons, which is responsible for running 122 federal penitentiaries and feeding their inmates three meals a day, said the decision was based on a survey of prisoners’ food preferences: “They just don’t like the taste of pork…. “The National Pork Producers Council isn’t buying it. 'I find it hard to believe that a survey would have found a majority of any population saying, ‘No thanks, I don’t want any bacon,'” said Dave Warner, a spokesman for the Washington-based trade association, which represents the nation’s hog farmers.

CAIR told the Post that banning pork in federal prisons would accommodate Muslim prisoners: “’In general we welcome the change because it’s facilitating the accommodation of Muslim inmates,’ said Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the country’s largest Muslim civil rights advocacy group. “We hope it’s not an indication of an increasing number of Muslims in the prison system.’”

Obama Administration Bans All Pork Products From Prison Menus

See also:

Finally, the government has decided to eliminate pork — from the menu in federal prisons
October 9,`15 - The nation’s pork producers are in an uproar after the federal government abruptly removed bacon, pork chops, pork links, ham and all other pig products from the national menu for 206,000 federal inmates. The ban started with the new fiscal year last week.
The Bureau of Prisons, which is responsible for running 122 federal penitentiaries and feeding their inmates three meals a day, said the decision was based on a survey of prisoners’ food preferences: They just don’t like the taste of pork. “Why keep pushing food that people don’t want to eat?” asked Edmond Ross, a spokesman for the prison bureau. “Pork has been the lowest-rated food by inmates for several years,” It also apparently got more expensive for the government to buy, although he did not provide specifics.

imrs.php

The National Pork Producers Council isn’t buying it. “I find it hard to believe that a survey would have found a majority of any population saying, ‘No thanks, I don’t want any bacon,'” said Dave Warner, a spokesman for the Washington-based trade association, which represents the nation’s hog farmers. “We’re going to find out how this came about and go from there,” Warner said. “We wouldn’t rule out any options to resolve this.” He said the association “is still formulating our strategy” to reverse the prison decision, which the industry first learned about Monday when the Fort Worth Star-Telegram called for comment.

imrs.php

The pork industry produces 24 billion pounds a year of pork products, from tenderloin to bacon, its most popular product. About a quarter of that is exported. Warner said pork is healthy and economical, especially for a big buyer like the federal government. “Not to throw beef under the bus, but we cost a lot less than beef.” “We’re nutritious,” he said. “A boneless pork chop or loin is a very healthy alternative to lots of other foods. If you compare a pork tenderloin to a rib eye steak and a boneless chicken breast, we come out pretty well.”

MORE

Last edited:
No. He isnt. I think he was raised as one. I think he's sympathetic to their anti-Western ideals.

But I don't think he's a Christian either.

I truly think he's just an atheist. I think he...like many liberals....think they're too intelligent to still believe in any God.
There's no evidence you 'think' at all.

Forum List

Back