CDZ Is anything being done to improve race relations?

Our personal bias against groups of people we don't like is our own business. As long as we follow the laws in regard to how we treat others. Making this political, Party against party tops the chart. While we fight each other the political class makes poor choices based only on keeping power & dollars, with little or no regard for what is best for our country as a whole.

Our personal bias against groups of people we don't like is our own business. As long as we follow the laws in regard to how we treat others. Making this political, Party against party tops the chart. While we fight each other the political class makes poor choices based only on keeping power & dollars, with little or no regard for what is best for our country as a whole.
The one thing I don't understand is how both ends of this argument somehow don't see how their behaviors and actions only feed into the worst impulses and actions of the other end.

If they do see this and don't care, then you're right: They don't care about the country, they just care about beating the other tribe. Ideology over country.

Intelligent, honest, sincere people don't address problems in this way.

Last edited:
Oh, okay, that's enough.
That seems to appeased the masses. Why would anyone be compelled to do more than lip service? This solution has worked since the 60’s. Empty campaign promises and lip service after the election. I predicted this would be the result after last summer’s riots. Politicians aren’t compelled to do any more than that, it gets them votes and it will get them votes the next go round. Until we demand more from our political servants this won’t change.

Name them.

And please describe "racial equality". Biden seeks equal outcomes, not equal opportunity. In fact, he actively opposes equal opportunity and does all he can to keep black and brown Americans poor and tied to the Democratic plantation. He then attacks successful Americans, of any race, and works to take from them to give to the poor black and brown Americans in his drive for equal outcomes.
He signed them, Google it. I don’t agree with Biden and his orders do absolutely nothing to help race relations, but that seems to be the way Democrats work. Be all concerned about equality in election years, say the right things after elected and then ignore the issue until the next election, then be all concerned about it again.

If they do see this and don't care, then you're right: They don't care about the country, they just care about beating the other tribe. Ideology over country.

Intelligent, honest, sincere people don't address problems in this way.
As the fount of wisdom and reason why dont you get off the fence and lead the two sides to a consensus?

specifically point out where whites are to blame for the racial strife

instead you just mutter empty platitudes

He signed them, Google it. I don’t agree with Biden and his orders do absolutely nothing to help race relations, but that seems to be the way Democrats work. Be all concerned about equality in election years, say the right things after elected and then ignore the issue until the next election, then be all concerned about it again.
You're a liar. He didn't sign any such thing. You made the claim and can't back it up. If he did sign something you google it. Until you back up your claim then you're just a liar and Biden didn't sign shit to make race relations better.

You're a liar. He didn't sign any such thing. You made the claim and can't back it up. If he did sign something you google it. Until you back up your claim then you're just a liar and Biden didn't sign shit to make race relations better.
I never said they would make race relations better, he signed three executive orders aimed at that to appease the races however it has no teeth is is just dumb.

Executive Order On Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government | The White House

They do nothing in reality, it is feel good BS. Liar.

I never said they would make race relations better, he signed three executive orders aimed at that to appease the races however it has no teeth is is just dumb.

Executive Order On Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government | The White House

Thank you. That's all I ask; you make the claim, you provide the links. That's how it works. Now I see that you didn't lie. In fact, one of your links lists 4 executive orders.

Thanks for the links. I can see now you weren't lying. That's good.

From the NPR link you provided, the four executive orders are:

The four executive actions Biden signed:

• direct the Department of Housing and Urban Development "to take steps necessary to redress racially discriminatory federal housing policies";
  • direct the Department of Justice to end its use of private prisons;
  • reaffirm the federal government's "commitment to tribal sovereignty and consultation":
  • and combat xenophobia against Asian American and Pacific Islanders.
And you're right; they didn't do a thing to reduce racial tensions, improve race relations, or provide better equity or equality, not in outcomes or in opportunities.

Race relations were doing exactly what they should have been doing from the 1960s - 2000s.
In those 40 years, everything - EVERYTHING - changed for the better.
Then around the 2010s - white liberals chose blacks as a new squeeze toy to amuse themselves, and to virtue signal over.
10 years later, clear thinking white people are sick of hearing mind numbing sand pounding, constantly called and accused of being "innate racist" just for being white - that race relations have actually been getting worse every year. People are more racist today, than they were before thanks to all manner of racist government sponsored privileges, tax breaks and grants afforded to underserving, lazy miscreants who have absolutely NO willingness to take advantage of any of them except to blow those opportunities while expecting more.

Race relations were doing exactly what they should have been doing from the 1960s - 2000s.
In those 40 years, everything - EVERYTHING - changed for the better.
Then around the 2010s - white liberals chose blacks as a new squeeze toy to amuse themselves, and to virtue signal over.
10 years later, clear thinking white people are sick of hearing mind numbing sand pounding, constantly called and accused of being "innate racist" just for being white - that race relations have actually been getting worse every year. People are more racist today, than they were before thanks to all manner of racist government sponsored privileges, tax breaks and grants afforded to underserving, lazy miscreants who have absolutely NO willingness to take advantage of any of them except to blow those opportunities while expecting more.
White Prog women are the death knell of our nation. And the accusations are met with pure venom from the rulers of us all.

If you compare the 1950s to today, we've come a very long way. I'm sure race relations will be much, much better in 50 years time.

Democrats don't want 'dem blacks' infiltrating THEIR schools. Even as far back as 1977 Ol' Joe said that forced busing for desegregation of schools would cause HIS children to "grow up in a racial jungle."
I will defend the no bussing policy of the 70s Have no idea about Biden or any other political persons reason. Just my own. The money spent on bussing should have been spent on improving the quality of the schools in question. There is a lot more to the story of why this happened but it is to convoluted to even try and untangle.

Name any Republican representative that is bigoted. The Democrats have a Black Caucus, for instance, and there is no White Caucus. Democrats constantly harp on so-called 'white privilege' yet not one of them can point to an example. Democrats were slaveholders, Republicans were for emancipation (if you want to go back that far). When are moderate Democrats going to hold their bigots accountable? CRT is a Democrat supported racist program. BLM is a racist organization supported by Democrats. I see no such racist programs or organizations supported by the so-called 'right.' In fact, I venture to say that the 'far right' (as Democrats and the media like to say) is actually the moderate political faction in America today.
Not stepping into the Wrong or right of it, but Why would Republicans need a White Caucus? when they are 90% white?

I will defend the no bussing policy of the 70s Have no idea about Biden or any other political persons reason. Just my own. The money spent on bussing should have been spent on improving the quality of the schools in question. There is a lot more to the story of why this happened but it is to convoluted to even try and untangle.
I tend to agree that bussing was a bust. My point is the outright hypocrisy and racism of Biden that apparently Democrat-Biden voters either didn't know about or knew about and didn't care.

Not stepping into the Wrong or right of it, but Why would Republicans need a White Caucus? when they are 90% white?
Interestingly, hypocritically, the Congressional Black Caucus will not accept black conservatives. It would be more properly named the Congressional Black Communist Caucus.

The Honored Louis Farrakhan has the Right idea. Blacks should have their own realm where they create their lives. And, Whites should have their own area. Stop all the integration trash that has destroyed the many advances Blacks had gained before "integration".

Forum List

Back