Is anyone else ...

No candyfloss, no clowns...

You listen to Yes?

Fuck yeah Mr. H :thup:

Bitch, since 1972. Seen them at least 30 times since. Yes is the story of my life.

Well damn :clap:

Don't patronize me, Brotch. :slap:

:beer:

In college I went through a strictly Yes, Mott the Hoople, and Pink Floyd phase. Pink Floyd won out because of all the mushrooms I ate that year. It was a great fucking time :thup:

My introduction to Pink Floyd was via opiated Lebenese hashish.

It's all so fucking good. :thup:

You listen to Yes?

Fuck yeah Mr. H :thup:
Bitch, since 1972. Seen them at least 30 times since. Yes is the story of my life.

In college I went through a strictly Yes, Mott the Hoople, and Pink Floyd phase. Pink Floyd won out because of all the mushrooms I ate that year. It was a great fucking time :thup:

Did you ever try Acid?

The most profound drug experience I ever had in my life was when I was coming down from my first acid trip and I listened to "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "All Across the Universe" over and over for like 2 hours (after tripping BALLS for like 6 hours) while my friend and the people on TV morphed in and out of looking like lizards.

"Nothing's gonna change my world" and pretty much all of "Strawberry fields forever" kept me from completely freaking out that night.

How about you?

Did you ever try Acid?

The most profound drug experience I ever had in my life was when I was coming down from my first acid trip and I listened to "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "All Across the Universe" over and over for like 2 hours (after tripping BALLS for like 6 hours) while my friend and the people on TV morphed in and out of looking like lizards.

"Nothing's gonna change my world" and pretty much all of "Strawberry fields forever" kept me from completely freaking out that night.

How about you?
LOL that's good shit, bud. Really fine and true. :thup:

Here's my "How about you" - I began reading a book that a friend recommended back in 1974. "Autobiography of a Yogi".

That same year, Tales From Topographic Oceans was released. Inspired by that book.

Having read the book that inspired that album, I ate acid and gave it a listen. Fucking changed my life.

Did you ever try Acid?

How about you?
LOL that's good shit, bud. Really fine and true. :thup:

Here's my "How about you" - I began reading a book that a friend recommended back in 1974. "Autobiography of a Yogi".

That same year, Tales From Topographic Oceans was released. Inspired by that book.

Having read the book that inspired that album, I ate acid and gave it a listen. Fucking changed my life.
Man I wish I was young enough to do that. I'm pretty sure I've listened to most of that album though; whether sober or not.

I listened to "The Wall" all the way through on mushrooms. That's gotta be close, I think, to what you're talking about.

I'm gonna look up "Autobiography of a Yogi." I'll let you know sometime whenever I get around to reading it what I think. I need to go to bed now though.

Forum List

Back