Is "antiracism" the new RACISM?

This is way worse. Mere allegations without proof...have become "systemic". Lets end this toxic hate.
Sounds kind of like anti-intellectualism becoming the new intellectualism in the right wing. Talk against science becoming the hallmark for the scientific understanding, going against medicine being the best medicine, rejection of vaccine the best way to become immune to a disease. That sort of thing. Hey, how about anti-Americanism being the new patriotism in the trumpian republican party? Pretty wild, huh?

Except not. She asked a question. Do you want to give a real answer?/
No question in the post your are responding to. I am just responding to her premise statement of the thread title. Do you have a question?

Yes. Why are you afraid to address her op seriously? Are you that certain that she is correct, that your only defense is to bury her point in partisan filler?
I seriously discounted it on the premise and know her support of certain issues. Go give her some atta boys if you like. I am well aware our your views, also. It is not surprise you embrace her premise. It neither surprises nor impresses anybody.

This is way worse. Mere allegations without proof...have become "systemic". Lets end this toxic hate.
Sounds kind of like anti-intellectualism becoming the new intellectualism in the right wing. Talk against science becoming the hallmark for the scientific understanding, going against medicine being the best medicine, rejection of vaccine the best way to become immune to a disease. That sort of thing. Hey, how about anti-Americanism being the new patriotism in the trumpian republican party? Pretty wild, huh?

No question in the post your are responding to. I am just responding to her premise statement of the thread title. Do you have a question?

Yes. Why are you afraid to address her op seriously? Are you that certain that she is correct, that your only defense is to bury her point in partisan filler?
I seriously discounted it on the premise and know her support of certain issues. Go give her some atta boys if you like. I am well aware our your views, also. It is not surprise you embrace her premise. It neither surprises nor impresses anybody.

SO, you admit that you are not here to discuss it. Yet you are filling the thread with words.

What is your intent if not to discuss the OP?

Ironic on so many levels. Destroying fr

SO, you admit that you are not here to discuss it. Yet you are filling the thread with words.

Let me clear my thtoght
Your post sounds like gaslighting and projection. "Trumpers" and Republicans haven't been crying "wolf" (racism) and inciting race riots for the last umpteen months. Democrats/liberals? That is all they talk about! Get real here, this anti racism shit is a form of mass hysteria.
No but they scorn intellectuas. They speak against science and public health, saying the Covid is not serious, does not require masking and they seem to know that taking no steps recommended the by best scientific minds, just letting the disease take it's course is best way to get to herd immunity. Lord knows the little hypocrites proclaimed their patriotism and devotion to the country by trying to attack the capital, stop the constitution process of accepting the votes of the electors from the states, to keep the guy that lost the election in power by their demonstrated acts of violence, wven carrying the American flag with them as they attempted to do away with constitutional, legal operation of both houses of congress, even after the 63 courts had ruled against them, including the Supreme Court. Sorry, you can't have everything two ways, unless you just insist on being two-faced. Reality is real. Republicans that bad mouth science and rabble rouse against listening to best science are Anti-Science. Understandable if part of a backward tribe, but in a modern society, where many in that party are college graduate, that know better? No. Republicans are anti-science. Anybody knows you cannot prove your devotion to our country, constitution, traditions, and legal framework by attacking the houses of congress (in the act of carrying out their constitutional duties regarding the election) and trying to hang the vice president on a scaffold they built on the lawn, just for that occasion, while attempting to overthrow a free election. Nope. A lot of republicans are just traitors to the United States. The ones that participated first hand in the attack are violent seditious, anti-American traitors and should be convicted and treated that a way, no freedom, no voting rights, no gun right, as they have proven they cannot be trusted with those rights and privileges of citizens. Those that approved but did not participate are just as bad, but will face none of the consequences, yet many of them still try to sell themselves as patriots, especially on here. Many of them are just pure (mostly) white trash enemies of the country, fooling nobody, but themselve as they try to have it both ways.
I ask this: Can anyone prove racism is real? Beyond a shadow of doubt. Not allegations or hints...you have facts?

I did in direct relation to her premise and showed similarities method of thinking being common to other thins supported by people who lean toward trumpism, which has taken over and destroyed that once great party. Gotten pretty used to that tact so I pointed it out.

Your post sounds like gaslighting and projection. "Trumpers" and Republicans haven't been crying "wolf" (racism) and inciting race riots for the last umpteen months. Democrats/liberals? That is all they talk about! Get real here, this anti racism shit is a form of mass hysteria.
No but they scorn intellectuas. They speak against science and public health, saying the Covid is not serious, does not require masking and they seem to know that taking no steps recommended the by best scientific minds, just letting the disease take it's course is best way to get to herd immunity. Lord knows the little hypocrites proclaimed their patriotism and devotion to the country by trying to attack the capital, stop the constitution process of accepting the votes of the electors from the states, to keep the guy that lost the election in power by their demonstrated acts of violence, wven carrying the American flag with them as they attempted to do away with constitutional, legal operation of both houses of congress, even after the 63 courts had ruled against them, including the Supreme Court. Sorry, you can't have everything two ways, unless you just insist on being two-faced. Reality is real. Republicans that bad mouth science and rabble rouse against listening to best science are Anti-Science. Understandable if part of a backward tribe, but in a modern society, where many in that party are college graduate, that know better? No. Republicans are anti-science. Anybody knows you cannot prove your devotion to our country, constitution, traditions, and legal framework by attacking the houses of congress (in the act of carrying out their constitutional duties regarding the election) and trying to hang the vice president on a scaffold they built on the lawn, just for that occasion, while attempting to overthrow a free election. Nope. A lot of republicans are just traitors to the United States. The ones that participated first hand in the attack are violent seditious, anti-American traitors and should be convicted and treated that a way, no freedom, no voting rights, no gun right, as they have proven they cannot be trusted with those rights and privileges of citizens. Those that approved but did not participate are just as bad, but will face none of the consequences, yet many of them still try to sell themselves as patriots, especially on here. Many of them are just pure (mostly) white trash enemies of the country, fooling nobody, but themselve as they try to have it both ways.
You wouldn't know what a patriot is ass face. Bet you troll Berkeley campus to pick up guys to blow.

Hate is like the drug of choice, the more one experiences it the more one wants to indulge in it!

I did in direct relation to her premise and showed similarities method of thinking being common to other thins supported by people who lean toward trumpism, which has taken over and destroyed that once great party. Gotten pretty used to that tact so I pointed it out.

You threw out some word salad. You admit that you discounted the op before you even began.

Fear of being called wacist, led to the cops in the uk allowing a rape ring to operate for years, raping and enslaving literally THOUSANDS of children.

That is the type of world, you "anti-wacists" have built.

Ironic on so many levels. Destroying fr

Let me clear my thtoght
I ask this: Can anyone prove racism is real? Beyond a shadow of doubt. Not allegations or hints...you have facts?
I can't help you with that. It is real, has been here since the beginning, is practiced by many people in both of the predominant races in this country, if not all races. I have personally broken up fights that started on the basis of racism and without taking a sides, except siding with the company (as it is not good for working relationships) in the civilian world and not favoring stated command values or command intentions in the military world. Of course I did side with myself, when attacked 2 on 1, but even doing that, I did it in a way that protected the command, myself and leaving the assailants in no position (or for one of them in a condition to) to advantageously play a race card. It was a long time ago. I bear ill-will against nobody on the basis of race. I recommend my philosophic position to all, though know it is not heeded by all whether you recognize racism or not.

Just to have a good time and point out the ironies in thought patterns and similarities to other thought patterns and patterns of discourse put fourth in threads across this board. I'm having a good time. You having a good time?

Just to have a good time and point out the ironies in thought patterns and similarities to other thought patterns and patterns of discourse put fourth in threads across this board. I'm having a good time. You having a good time?

Not at this point in time. Too many threads filled with people not discussing in good faith, just trolling.

Forum List

Back