CDZ Is Anarchy a good idea??

guyfawkestruepirate

Jun 13, 2015
I have noticed through my life that many people when they here the word Anarchy they often think of destruction violence & things being out of control however this is simply not true most people have the wrong idea of what Anarchy actually is as the media blames violence in protest on Anarchist because that is there go to escape goat many people have also told me in the past that if we do not have a president the world will fall apart again not true why the hell do we need politicians in a corrupt government telling us what we can and can't do?? the way i see it we are like toys to our government and they mess with us all the time cause they want us to blindly follow the system to most people its better too blindly be asleep than have the real truth told to you but i will tell you all this the truth may hurt but in the end it will set you free now i would like to here you're opinions do you guys think Anarchy is a good idea??.

Anarchy by its very definition is no rule. Meaning that the strongest and those that can attract the most people to follow them do as they please. Anarchy does NOT work any any group over a few, man needs rules and regulations for stuff just to get along with his fellow man.

I assume your contribution to anarchy is the abolishment of periods? :)

Anarchy is a perfect system. It can only be realized by perfect people. Kant called it "law and freedom without force". I would guess we'd be ready for it in about, oh, 20,000-30,000 years.

Forum List

Back