Is a union between Russia and China possible?

Quentin111

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2014
Putin, on the path of confrontation with the West, was forced to seek an ally in China. Suppose there is a military, political and economic union between China and Russia. Then who can win in the confrontation between the West and the Russian-Chinese alliance?
There is a situation similar to the situation before the Second World War. The Nobel laureate Werner Heisenberg correctly assessed the chances of Nazi Germany to win over the Western world as zero.
And now, even if China and Russia form an alliance, they will not be able to resist the United States and its allies - Europe, Canada, Australia. Little unequal forces - in the economic and political sense. I hope that the military collision will not come.
b3LReR8.jpg

Guys, the question is ridiculous!
Russia possesses unstoppable missiles who targeting USA and carrying nukes can eliminate this continent within ten minutes.
The situation is changed completely.right now.
A friendship between China and Russia is nice, but Russia is more strong now and can be choosy.

Trump shall destroy Deep State and make a friendship with Russia, otherwise it would be too late

I like the cartoon, I'm not sure about the topic.

Russia and China are not enemies right now. I believe eventually (50-100 years from now), China will invade Siberia. They have to. Large parts of China will be uninhabitable because of global warming and pollution.

Russia possesses unstoppable missiles who targeting USA and carrying nukes can eliminate this continent within ten minutes.
The situation is changed completely.right now.
A friendship between China and Russia is nice, but Russia is more strong now and can be choosy.
But Russia's GDP is only 2% of the world. And the Russian economy is now under economic sanctions.

Forum List

Back