Irony of ironies!

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
After her infamous suggestion of "second amendment remedies" Congresswoman Sharon Angle was killed today when a metal box filled with ammunition fell on her foot at a gun range. The skin was broken and the resulting infection spread to her organs and she died later in hospital.

After her infamous suggestion of "second amendment remedies" Congresswoman Sharon Angle was killed today when a metal box filled with ammunition fell on her foot at a gun range. The skin was broken and the resulting infection spread to her organs and she died later in hospital.
Shes not dead. Am I missing something here?

The OP is a moron.

The OP is a moron.
LOL That makes more sense

Makes more sense your attention to detail is nonexistant. Take a look at the group....

You must be a fun person just to know.

Forum List

Back