Iraq and Turkey

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Now that we have a Turk member, I'm curious. I understand the history of the present situation in Northern Iraq but am unfamiliar with the PKK. Who are they and does Iran fight them also?

This is the Homepage of Turkeys Anti-Terrorism Centre

http://www.teror.gen.tr/english/organisations/pkk.html

there you will find everything about PKK / KAdek..

PKK counts nowadays 5.000 men under weapons in Northern Iraq... On turkish territory they lost their war...

This war killed 35.000 people in Turkey... Costing Turkey over 100 billion $...

The Turkish Intelligence has detailed knowledge about PKK...
PKK participated in the Iraq elections with 2 Parties, America not preventing this...

PKK has established Bureaus in Kirkuk...

The main Area where PKK is, is Kandil-Mountain in Iraq...

The last turkish intelligence Report said, that thea also are selling electricity won by water to villages nearby...
Under the PKK-Fighters is Aids going around... They are using Walkie-Talkies by turkish Company Aselsan... and turkish intelligence hears with....

PKK has complete 9 Terrorcamps in Northern-Iraq... every single Location is known by Turkish intelligence... These Locations were given Condoleeza Rice as she came to Turkey...

Tukey knows everything about PKK, where they eat, where they shi.... and also does USA...

canavar said:
This is the Homepage of Turkeys Anti-Terrorism Centre

http://www.teror.gen.tr/english/organisations/pkk.html

there you will find everything about PKK / KAdek..

PKK counts nowadays 5.000 men under weapons in Northern Iraq... On turkish territory they lost their war...

This war killed 35.000 people in Turkey... Costing Turkey over 100 billion $...

The Turkish Intelligence has detailed knowledge about PKK...
PKK participated in the Iraq elections with 2 Parties, America not preventing this...

PKK has established Bureaus in Kirkuk...

The main Area where PKK is, is Kandil-Mountain in Iraq...

The last turkish intelligence Report said, that thea also are selling electricity won by water to villages nearby...
Under the PKK-Fighters is Aids going around... They are using Walkie-Talkies by turkish Company Aselsan... and turkish intelligence hears with....

PKK has complete 9 Terrorcamps in Northern-Iraq... every single Location is known by Turkish intelligence... These Locations were given Condoleeza Rice as she came to Turkey...

Tukey knows everything about PKK, where they eat, where they shi.... and also does USA...

I can see why you are confused as to why the US won't let Turkey fight the PKK terror group but where were you when we needed you? Did you not know that this was going to happen?

dilloduck said:
Now that we have a Turk member, I'm curious. I understand the history of the present situation in Northern Iraq but am unfamiliar with the PKK. Who are they and does Iran fight them also?

in the past Iran backed PKK as Syria did to harm Turkey... Nowdays where Iran+Syria are pressed into the corner, they seek Turkeys help... For this they are fighting against PKK which they self backed in the Past... to win Turkeys support against USA

dilloduck said:
I can see why you are confused as to why the US won't let Turkey fight the PKK terror group but where were you when we needed you? Did you not know that this was going to happen?

yes, everyone was shocked, as i said on 1 March... one day before parliament made a test and then the reosolution passed... The test passed, but one day later it failed because of 3 Voices....

Do you know Michael Rubin? he is an analyst on meforum...
He wrote based on Northern-Iraqi politicians, that Barzani captivated some turkish parliamentarys to vote with no...
you can read this on meforum (Middle eat Forum. promoting american interests in Middle east... Think-Tank)...

canavar said:
in the past Iran backed PKK as Syria did to harm Turkey... Nowdays where Iran+Syria are pressed into the corner, they seek Turkeys help... For this they are fighting against PKK which they self backed in the Past... to win Turkeys support against USA

The Kurdish area of the world is NOT threatening the US. Why would the US make more enemies than we already have? It's Iran and Syria who are letting weapons and arabs into Iraq to kill Iraqis AND Americans. I'd rather blow the hell out of Syria AND Iran than mess with the Kurds.

Sorry.. but of american point of view you are right...

But when we only look at this war on terror from amercan view, this war is twice-tongued...

PKK is in Northern-Iraq... The Kurds are backing PKK, saying Turkey not coming in North-Iraq to fight PKK...

So tell me: we are all on fight on terror... why cant those Northern-Iraq kurds not take distance to terrorists?

Fact....PKK is a Islamist terrorist group supported by the Communist party...ie:China and Russia..
Turkey,Iran and Syria are playing both sides of the fence in this issue...much as they did over the Afghan/Russia war...and much as the US also did when we originally supported Saddam over Iran...much as did Carter when he refused to support the Shaw of Iran and then caused major problems in this area....So what do we do now...support another group such as PKK and start the whole mess all over again? Or do we just blow the hell out of them all and eliminate the problem...because diplomacy is not and has not worked for anyone in the past...so I pass the ball to all you players of words...what shall it be....go on as usual or incorporate glass factories in the Middle East...cause I for one am really tired of all this political BS!!!!! :2guns:

On first Gulfwar aginst Saddam Hussein, Turkey opened borders for millions of Kurds refugee to Turkey...

When Americans go out of Iraq, sunni and shiites have some open calculations with Kurds...

First they will fight Kurds... After this, they (Sunni+Shiites) will fight themselves...

But this time Turkey will not open Border for refugees... Refugees that take not distance to terrorists harming Turkey... And giving terrorists a place to live...

archangel said:
Fact....PKK is a Islamist terrorist group supported by the Communist party...ie:China and Russia..
Turkey,Iran and Syria are playing both sides of the fence in this issue...much as they did over the Afghan/Russia war...and much as the US also did when we originally supported Saddam over Iran...much as did Carter when he refused to support the Shaw of Iran and then caused major problems in this area....So what do we do now...support another group such as PKK and start the whole mess all over again? Or do we just blow the hell out of them all and eliminate the problem...because diplomacy is not and has not worked for anyone in the past...so I pass the ball to all you players of words...what shall it be....go on as usual or incorporate glass factories in the Middle East...cause I for one am really tired of all this political BS!!!!! :2guns:

I think thats what Turkey wants to do to the PKK but the US won't let em.

dilloduck said:
I think thats what Turkey wants to do to the PKK but the US won't let em.

and I for one am really sick and tired of this State Department"Carter" mentality...back to square one over and over again!

archangel said:
and I for one am really sick and tired of this State Department"Carter" mentality...back to square one over and over again!

I assume (hope) there's a lot of behind the scenes crap going on but to those of us not "in the know" it's frustrating as hell. Bush used to be impressive with his original hardline stands but they are getting fewer and fewer.

canavar said:
On first Gulfwar aginst Saddam Hussein, Turkey opened borders for millions of Kurds refugee to Turkey...

When Americans go out of Iraq, sunni and shiites have some open calculations with Kurds...

First they will fight Kurds... After this, they (Sunni+Shiites) will fight themselves...

But this time Turkey will not open Border for refugees... Refugees that take not distance to terrorists harming Turkey... And giving terrorists a place to live...

Good..maybe they all will kill themselves off.

Forum List

Back