Iranian Woman Stoned to Death For Adultry

Gonna survive in this Country? Sharia doesn't belong. WE have a Constitution that guarantees each individual...man or WOMAN...LIBERTY.

Sharia doesn't jive.

Sorry dude.

You lose.
The US Constitution and Sharia Law are perfectly compatible.

Sharia Law is exactly what our nation needs to survive the difficulties of the future. . :cool:

Ironic troll is ironically trolling.

Sharia Law and the Constitution are completely incompatible.

But you know that.

where have I heard that before? Glad you finally came around to the good side

No kidding? Hey Libs? There's your real 'War On Women'... you know? From that 'religion of peace' you keep defending as does Obama.

Name any American Liberal who supports the brutal practice of Stoning anyone for adultry or any crime for that matter.

If anyone needs to get a life, it's the scumbag loser who spends his whole day trolling USMB and trashing Jews, Blacks and gays.
Face it Sunni, you're a massive loser. Every time I open a thread that you're posting in, it seems like everyone posting in it thinks the same thing about you.
Don't you ever get tried of trolling all day long Sunni ??
I mean, you're a grown man. Get a life, go outside, go to your local mosque, stone a woman for committing adultery.
And yet, here you are Toasty troll, spending your day stalking me from thread to thread. .. :eusa_angel:

Interesting, so responding to you in a forum that I post in is 'stalking'?

I call it as I see it, Sunni Troll, so stop whining :cool:

Ok you Statists/Libs? You see the real war on women...I think you all had better think twice before you go accusing Conservatives or Republicans of waging such a war, or stating we wish such things for this nation by accusing US of wanting a theocracy. You'd better think twice. And join the rest of us in reality and stop with the crap.

Stoning women for adultery in a different country is not the same as the Republicans attempt to roll back the rights women have gained in this country during the last half century.

The woman knew her countries laws and decided to break them and become a criminal.

Their county.....their laws

I fail to see the problem? . :cool:
There is not a 'problem' per se.
The issue is that liberals here in the US do not ever question Muslims and defend them unconditionally. No matter what the circumstance. No matter how horrible the act.

That is complete and utter bull shit.

Muslims are barbaric! Kill a mother in a horrific manner because she SUPPOSEDLY had an affair! This is Islam my friends. It's not radical Islam it's pure and mainstream Islam.

Note: She confessed after 99 lashes. They would have kept going until she confessed.

sakinah.jpg

Woman may be stoned to death in Iran, could it happen here? - National social justice | Examiner.com
Sakineh Mohammadie Ashtiani, a 42 year old mother of two, is expected to be stoned to death as early as today. In 1999, she was convicted of adultery. She already received 99 lashes for the "offense". If she is executed, she will be buried up to her chest and then pelted with rocks. Death will most likely be slow and painful.

Ashtiani confessed to the adultery after receiving the 99 lashes, according to human rights lawyer Mohammed Mostafaei.

She tried to retract the confession to no avail. She was convicted by three our of five judges without ponderance of the evidence, Mostafaei said. She has asked forgiveness from the court but the judges refused to grant clemency.

Iran's supreme court upheld the conviction in 2007.

Ashtiani's native language is Turkish, not Farsi. Mostafaei believes a language barrier prevented his client from fully comprehending court proceedings.

The circumstances of Ashtiani's case make it not an exception but the rule in Iran, according to Amnesty International, which tracks death penalty cases around the world.

"The majority of those sentenced to death by stoning are women, who suffer disproportionately from such punishment," the human rights group said in a 2008 report.
This post is a good example of anti-Muslim propaganda. The story is simply not true. Even the picture is a fake. The truth is Sakineh Mohammadie Ashtiani was sentence to death in 1999 in Iran for adultery. However, she was never executed. The Iranian judiciary officially placed a moratorium on stoning in 2002. In 2005, judiciary spokesman said that if lower courts pass a sentence of stoning, it will overturned by a higher court. In early 2013, the Iranian parliament took actions to remove stoning from the penal code. In March 2014 Ashtiani was pardoned due to good behavior and was released from prison

The fact is stoning is very rare among the 2 billion Muslims in the world. In the 9 countries in the world where stoning is legal, there has been only 26 actually executions by stoning in the last 14 years. During that time there were over 7,000 people legally executed by other means.

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh thank goodness she is okay! I should have done my own research before commenting. I will be more careful in future.

In order to seize necessary resources in foreign lands, we must call the the people sitting atop those resources barbaric. But we cannot merely seize resources, we need a justification for "intervention". We need to construct a national security context ("Iran has nukes") and/or a humanitarian context (Iran's people must be saved from evil leadership). Study history. This is how superpowers take care of their needs.

This is not to say the OP's story is untrue. I believe it is very true. However, our desire to point our the barbarism of others greases the wheels of our foreign policy. And right now our foreign policy must protect our economy from being destroyed by oil scarcity. Don't tell this to Talk Radio Republicans; most of them have no idea how vital oil availability and prices are to the American and global economy. This is why they didn't understand British middle eastern policy, nor the American one that followed.
America is sitting on more oil than all the Arab countries put together.

Bakken: The Biggest Oil Find in U.S. History -

Yeah maybe the oil is there but the Arab oil is much cheaper to extract.

Funny how all these fake stoning stories have been popping up after bigoted anti-Islamic film stoning women. And these ignorant dolts just eat it up.

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, whose death sentence for the murder of her husband sparked outrage at home and abroad, has been allowed to leave prison after almost nine years on death row, it was claimed.

Ashtiani freed after 9 years on death row | The Times

Muslims are barbaric! Kill a mother in a horrific manner because she SUPPOSEDLY had an affair! This is Islam my friends. It's not radical Islam it's pure and mainstream Islam.

Note: She confessed after 99 lashes. They would have kept going until she confessed.

sakinah.jpg
This post is a good example of anti-Muslim propaganda. The story is simply not true. Even the picture is a fake. The truth is Sakineh Mohammadie Ashtiani was sentence to death in 1999 in Iran for adultery. However, she was never executed. The Iranian judiciary officially placed a moratorium on stoning in 2002. In 2005, judiciary spokesman said that if lower courts pass a sentence of stoning, it will overturned by a higher court. In early 2013, the Iranian parliament took actions to remove stoning from the penal code. In March 2014 Ashtiani was pardoned due to good behavior and was released from prison

The fact is stoning is very rare among the 2 billion Muslims in the world. In the 9 countries in the world where stoning is legal, there has been only 26 actually executions by stoning in the last 14 years. During that time there were over 7,000 people legally executed by other means.

Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh thank goodness she is okay! I should have done my own research before commenting. I will be more careful in future.

It is barbaric to kill someone for sex but she was sentenced to death for killing her husband. And stoning is less barbaric than what went on in Oklahoma.

Not by Islamic standards.......and those are the only one's I care about. .. :cool:
Gonna survive in this Country? Sharia doesn't belong. WE have a Constitution that guarantees each individual...man or WOMAN...LIBERTY.

Sharia doesn't jive.

Sorry dude.

You lose.

Sharia Law is exactly what our nation needs to survive the difficulties of the future. . :cool:

Loony tune comment.

Stoning is barbaric, period.

Anyone who thinks women are less than men before the law and or God need to be sent back to their homelands.

If those who believe that are Americans, they should be sent to coastal Alabama.

Sharia doesn't jive.

Sorry dude.

You lose.

Ironic troll is ironically trolling.

Sharia Law and the Constitution are completely incompatible.

But you know that.

He's an Islamist (AKA Subversive enemy of the American people)

Naw......I'll just stay here and work on changing this country. . :eusa_angel:

And continue to fail more every day :cool:
Actually, we are making good headway towards our goals.

We have a muslim in the White House.....(well that's what everyone says). . :cool:

And THESE are the seditious "goals" you speak of, right ?

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

Naw......I'll just stay here and work on changing this country. . :eusa_angel:

And continue to fail more every day :cool:

By 'change this country' , he means push for Sharia Law.

Sunni Troll has , on many occasions , said he hopes that Sharia Law will be implemented in the U.S.
His future projection for the U.S is that the Muslim population will grow rapidly and they will start to take over the government and eventually implement Sharia Law. He's a disgusting human being.

He's also a seditionist who frankly, could be arrested and imprisoned for 20 years for saying the things he's saying here.

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."

Only thing saving his traitorous butt is that he's talking alone, but if it could be shown that he seditions along with anyone else, he is legal mincement.

That decrepit rent-a-cop once again spouting his brainwashed nonsense.

HA HA. The Muslim Brotherhood's infamous Explanatory Memorandum is "brainwashed nonsense" ? :lol: Just can't resist showing off YOUR nonsense, is that it ? :cuckoo:

And let's see now > "rent-a-cop" ? Hmmm. Would this be Margot from Political Forum, by any chance ?
:salute::drills::tank::Boom2::alirulz::terror:

Forum List

Back