Iranian General captured in Iraq

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Avatar4321, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,157
    Watching Glenn Beck and he just said this is breaking news. dont have a link yet.

2. maineman

maineman BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    I certainly do look forward to that link....

3. Bullypulpit

Bullypulpit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    Glenn Beck...snerk...chuckle...LOL.

4. 90K

90K BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +64
    That general isn't hanging from a light pole in Baghdad?

5. Creek_George

Creek_George Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48
    That is interesting...It would beyond a doubt prove the sway Iran does have in Iraq...OR could say participating..If this be the case...catching him there..or exposing him sheds a new light on the situation...

We all knew something was happening.(rumors,some facts etc).(material for bombs etc)..but if an Iranian General was caught there in a situation of ill will against U.S. interests...would ....I'm not even sure how to say..what I wana say..

Iran may say he was visiting a relative..or family...Or a general retired..in charge of another department now....DAM this is interesting.

Was it American Forces that arrested him..or the Iraqi Governmet that put the cuffs on him....

This is interesting....I could do what if questions all night on this...and odds are end up looking silly anyways...I'll go back to my beer..and shut up..:):eusa_doh:

I think we're more worried on the influence Iran has..than whatever gets over the borders into Iraq..This is a political war just as well what's happening on the ground now.

In a way...maybe getting Iraq to go along with U.S. Interests....would be like that on trying to tople the Iranian Government....There are those behind the scene there waiting for our exit...and preparing for it.They will wait this out..just as long as we do...

Maybe this war is going so bad..at this moment in time..That it's human nature to bitch...find a reason why things wont work...Believe me...I'm looking for a glimmer of light...and will keep my mouth at bay 20% less on my opinions....

I love all the feed back here folks...Please never get offended to my yack...beer & thought only..:)

Peace..:)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Bullypulpit

Bullypulpit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    Hmmm...The only "breaking news" I can find is about Anna Nichole Smith's baby.