Iranian Ambassador Devletabadi

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by ekrem, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. ekrem
    Offline

    ekrem VIP Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2005
    Messages:
    7,243
    Thanks Received:
    370
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Ratings:
    +375
    4 April summarized Interview by Milliyet Newspaper with Iranian Ambassador to Ankara Firuz Devletabadi.

    US seeking for ethnic states


    Iran's ambadassor to Ankara said that US is seeking for small controllable ethnic states. Ambassador, Greater Middle Eastern Project is working for Greater Kurdistan.
    Devletabadi's conclusions are as follows:

    Kurdish Politics
    "There are news that US is financing Kurdish and Azeri broadcasts into Iran to spur seccesionism. They tried this strategy also when Iran was founded but failed.
    US is in reliance to Iran's revolution days much more weaker. Better: Iran is stronger than in those days.
    In those days US tried to spur ethnic conflict and clashes in Iranian provinces like Humbat and Huzistan. But they foolishly failed.

    Kurdistan was on table after worldwar1 and worldwar2 and now US is establishing a Kurdistan out of Iraq. US is acting out of interest of establishing ethnic states which will be controlled easily. Divide and Rule.
    What is now going on with terror in Turkey and non-acting by US against PKK-Terrorists against PKK main bases in Iraq are the messengers of Greater Kurdistan in which US thinks Turkish and Iranian land will be added. Once there is de-facto Kurdish state in Iraq and tensions get low for US in Iraq they will put their attention to Iran but as well Turkey to gain land for Greater Kurdistan.

    No rivaly
    According to ambassador Devletabadi there don't have to be fatal actings in cases like Iraq and logically North-Iraq by Iran and Turkey and Iran invites Turkey to act in both countries interests.
    Devletabadi makes this comment:
    In North-Iraq issue Syria, Iran and Turkey have to pull on the same strand. US is hindering Iran and Turkey for deeper colloboration but the only thing which will prevent US seccionizing land from Turkey and Iran is Iran, Syria and Turkey working together.
    As US knows when both our countries have common goals that there is no room for US plans here, US is trying to put conflict beetween us.

    threats are lies
    Devletabadi in response to last days english newspaper reports that Iran would attack Incirlik when US strikes Iran is fully a lie.
    This are big lies.Iran is no threat to Turkey. How can Iran be when 1/4 of Iran's population is Azeri?
    Incirlik news or that Iran with atomic bomb would pressure Turkey is full lie. We do not seeking confrontation with Turkey but deeper cooperation in all aspects. We have peacefull boarders since mid 16 century.
    It is not as like US portrays that American women do throw out Turk-lovers out of their wombs and Iranian women do throw out Turk-haters.
    These are evil lies.

    Peter Pace's 10 per Cent
    Devletabadi emphasizing that US could eliminate PKK camps fully within one week says:
    Peter Pace said it clear in sarcastic way that he told truth to Turks seeing in their eyes that 90 % USA and Turkey see the world same, and 10 % different.
    These 10 % is PKK and the other 90 % is meaningless routine.
    These 10 % are evil plans.

    Interview by Fikret Bila
    http://www.milliyet.com.tr/2006/04/04/yazar/bila.html

    -----------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------

    Map of "Kurdistan" Distributed at U.S. Senate
    According to Turkish Daily Milliyet, Syrian Kurdish groups opposing the Syrian BAATH Party have organized a conference at the U.S. Senate in Washington D.C.

    The "Kurdistan" map distributed at the conference includes not only the Southeast Turkey but Trabzon, Ankara and even Antalya.

    The members of the Syrian Kurdish opposition have thanked President George Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for their support.

    Turkish observers were disappointed that a map violating Turkey's territorial integrity was allowed to be distributed at an event held on the grounds of the United States Senate.

    [​IMG]

    http://tork.blogspot.com/2006/03/map-of-kurdistan-distributed-at-us.html

    What do you say? Is Iranian ambassador saying truth?
    That US is not saying truth in reliance to PKK is indeed clear.
     
  2. ThomasPaine
    Offline

    ThomasPaine Active Member

    Joined:
    May 17, 2005
    Messages:
    399
    Thanks Received:
    66
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Ratings:
    +66
    English translation of the article you posted is so atrocious that its meaning is undiscernable.... Can't make any sense of it..
     
  3. ekrem
    Offline

    ekrem VIP Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2005
    Messages:
    7,243
    Thanks Received:
    370
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Ratings:
    +375

Share This Page