Iran most evil country in all of world history.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Iranian Jews Slaughtered over the Centuries.

After the Assyrians and Babylonians carried their Jewish captives off to their lands (Northern Iraq and Southern Iraq respectively), Iraq (Under Babylonian rule) was conquored by the Medes and Persians and most of the Jews moved to Persia. All of this is in the Bible if you read the history. After a few generations, the Persian King allowed some of the Jews to go back to Israel to populate Jerusalem rebuild its walls and to rebuild the Temple to their God.

Most of the Jews (about 1.4 or 1.5 million) were kept in Persia and not allowed to return to Israel. A thousand years later when Islam swept into Persia, there were an estimated 5 Million Jews scattered across the land. There is sufficient documentation to confirm this. over the next thousand years, the Islamic hordes sacked and pillaged the Jewish villages, raped the women and girls and killed the men. A conservative estimate would be that 10 Million Jews were killed during this outrageous time of horrors.

The killing abated about 1800 but still continued in smaller amounts. A more honest estimate of the number of Jews murdered by Islam in Iran would be 14,000,000. It was the greatest holocaust of all time.

Ahmedinejad knows his history and knows that the German holocaust only killed about half as many Jews as did the Iranians. Therefore, he says, "What German Holocaust" to mock the puny efforts of the Nazi's. Iran is proud of their slaughter of innocent people of faith and are very proud that the Jewish community is down to so few in number.

For that, Iran has to go down in history as the most evil country of all time.

Last edited:
Iranian Jews Slaughtered over the Centuries.

After the Assyrians and Babylonians carried their Jewish captives off to their lands (Northern Iraq and Southern Iraq respectively), Iraq (Under Babylonian rule) was conquored by the Medes and Persians and most of the Jews moved to Persia. All of this is in the Bible if you read the history. After a few generations, the Persian King allowed some of the Jews to go back to Israel to populate Jerusalem rebuild its walls and to rebuild the Temple to their God.

Most of the Jews (about 1.4 or 1.5 million) were kept in Persia and not allowed to return to Israel. A thousand years later when Islam swept into Persia, there were an estimated 5 Million Jews scattered across the land. There is sufficient documentation to confirm this. over the next thousand years, the Islamic hordes sacked and pillaged the Jewish villages, raped the women and girls and killed the men. A conservative estimate would be that 10 Million Jews were killed during this outrageous time of horrors.

The killing abated about 1800 but still continued in smaller amounts. A more honest estimate of the number of Jews murdered by Islam in Iran would be 14,000,000. It was the greatest holocaust of all time.

Ahmedinejad knows his history and knows that the German holocaust only killed about half as many Jews as did the Iranians. Therefore, he says, "What German Holocaust" to mock the puny efforts of the Nazi's. Iran is proud of their slaughter of innocent people of faith and are very proud that the Jewish community is down to so few in number.

For that, Iran has to go down in history as the most evil country of all time.

dont let Yukon see your avitar....he will profess his love if he does....

i am now completely convinced.

iran is the most evil country in all of world history.

we should nuke them and turn their filthy rodent infested oil-and-gas-rich country into a glass parking lot.

then the surviving life forms will greet us as liberators. after all, i heard of some young iranians who told me "why o why does the great USA not do the same favor to IRAN as it did to IRAQ". We all heard some Iranians say that in 2003, but no one ever gives a source for this because we all know it is TRUE, sis. ROFLMNAO. Maybe it was another curveball.

Dammit, every one is an Iran expert. I say kill them all, they are muslims. Or not. Or twice.

Ok, it is obvious, i am drunk. but i still think my post makes more sense than most on your iran expert forum board.

If Iran is the most evil country in the history of the world, then Norway is the most swarthy...with the Vikings and all.

Forum List

Back