Iran may attack us when our economy is down and we lack production capacity.

"Sanctions, no oil revenue and a virus that has overwhelmed their anemic healthcare system"

Sounds like what the blob has done to America...
/——-/ No, it’s what the democRAT Governors did by shutting down our economy.

Republican governors didn't tell businesses they couldn't open? Georgia is saying businesses can "reopen" next week....so that means they were ordered to shut right?
Of course I'm right.
Why do you have to lie?
/——/ Just because I dare disagree with you, doesn’t make me a liar. Yes, some Republican Govs shut down, and 7 states stayed open. It’s the Dems who want to extend the pain and suffering, while other states want to reopen. If you have nothing better to do, why not set up a spreadsheet of states, their governors political party and their current status of lock down. You can share it with us.

"Sanctions, no oil revenue and a virus that has overwhelmed their anemic healthcare system"

Republican governors didn't tell businesses they couldn't open? Georgia is saying businesses can "reopen" next week....so that means they were ordered to shut right?
Of course I'm right.
Why do you have to lie?
You may be correct, but none of us thinks you are "right" (not all that "left", either).
orly.gif

Of course I'm right.
Why do you have to lie?
/——/ Just because I dare disagree with you, doesn’t make me a liar. Yes, some Republican Govs shut down, and 7 states stayed open. It’s the Dems who want to extend the pain and suffering, while other states want to reopen. If you have nothing better to do, why not set up a spreadsheet of states, their governors political party and their current status of lock down. You can share it with us.

You just put your lie into tight focus. Democrat and Republican governors shut down their economies. You said it was only Democrats earlier. Disagree with me all you like...but don't lie about it. Okay.

Of course I'm right.
Why do you have to lie?
Oh, and by the way...your blob is counseling the governor in Georgia that he is proceeding too quickly in reopening businesses that were shut down in his State.

Of course I'm right.
Why do you have to lie?
Oh, and by the way...your blob is counseling the governor in Georgia that he is proceeding too quickly in reopening businesses that were shut down in his State.
/——/ President Trump said the Georgia Gov wasn’t following the guidelines as laid out by the WH, but it was up to each Gov dodo what he thinks is right.

Of course I'm right.
Why do you have to lie?
/——/ President Trump said the Georgia Gov wasn’t following the guidelines as laid out by the WH, but it was up to each Gov dodo what he thinks is right.

Gee, so even your blob is wanting to "extend the pain and suffering" as you put it.

Iran is starting a war and threatening to unleash their navy on ours and destroy our naval ships in the region. In 1918, we could not shut down our economy during the influenza pandemic because of World War I. Now we have an epic war looming with Iran whether we like it or not and we have to re-open our economy to ramp up production on a massive scale.

Trump Orders Navy to Sink Iranian Boats

This is what we did in 1918 and we can do it again.

Um, in 1918, we went into a war that was none of our business in order to make sure the people we foolishly loaned money to fight it paid us back. As a result, we brought back a disease that killed more of our people than the war did.

We can't afford a war with Iran. I'm sure that Trump would like to start one but he'll find very little support in the international community for it.

Disagree. Iran is employing the usual intimidation tactics hoping we will back down as previous presidents did. They have no hope of winning any war with us, and if they provoke us again and get their boat sunk, it'll be on them to decide if they want a bigger conflagration that can only end one way.

Why, Trump is already backing down. He's slowly pulling troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

Of course I'm right.
Why do you have to lie?

Gee, so even your blob is wanting to "extend the pain and suffering" as you put it.
/——-/ His guidelines are meant to reopen the economy- not extend the lock down. Of course you await with baited breath the first Coronavirus death after Georgia reopens so you can celebrate.

Iran is starting a war and threatening to unleash their navy on ours and destroy our naval ships in the region. In 1918, we could not shut down our economy during the influenza pandemic because of World War I. Now we have an epic war looming with Iran whether we like it or not and we have to re-open our economy to ramp up production on a massive scale.

Um, in 1918, we went into a war that was none of our business in order to make sure the people we foolishly loaned money to fight it paid us back. As a result, we brought back a disease that killed more of our people than the war did.

We can't afford a war with Iran. I'm sure that Trump would like to start one but he'll find very little support in the international community for it.
/—-/ The accounts I read said that our troops took the disease to Europe, not the other way around. BTW, it all started in a campground in Mineola,NY near my home.

False Flag/Massively overblown incident expected soon. Film at 11.

/—-/ The accounts I read said that our troops took the disease to Europe, not the other way around. BTW, it all started in a campground in Mineola,NY near my home.

That's only one theory. Other theories are that it started in France with British Troops, or in China.

The theory that it started in Kansas has been largely discredited.

Of course I'm right.
Why do you have to lie?

/——-/ His guidelines are meant to reopen the economy- not extend the lock down. Of course you await with baited breath the first Coronavirus death after Georgia reopens so you can celebrate.

Oh fuck off. Not hoping for any such thing.

Iran has nothing to gain by attacking us at the moment and know that doing so would be a most costly mistake. Besides, they've got their hands full right now with something more pressing.

Forum List

Back