Iran Is About To Become Westernized Due To Trump Backing Iranians Revolting Against The Mulluhs

i think that many Americans see 'iran' , a muslim , shiite country as being an enemy of the USA Sunni . ------------------ was the same when 'hussein obama' was in power and he liked 'iran' but he is gone now Sunni .

Last edited:
i think that 'iran' has rallies where they chant Death to America , don't they Sunni ??

Iran is a democracy and holds free elections.

So why are so many American's cheering for radical anarchists to overthrow the elected government? .... :cool:
Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps must accept candidate. democracy?
islam democracy?

Iran pre 1979 Revolution.

shah-iran-university-students-copy.jpg

shah-iran-tehran-students-copy.jpg

3C903F5400000578-4148684-image-a-115_1485529382637.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
same ... in private now. but no in public
------------------------------------------------------------------------ gotta Hide out eh Dani . Course if a mullah decides to send the 'basiji' to your house while you are singing 'the happy song' and dancing with girls in 'hot pants' then you and girls are probably in hot water eh Dani ??
it was for long time ago.basij havnt power like before ....
. sorry for bad english im drunk now

Wait a minute.....isn't alcohol frowned upon?

islam democracy?
The Iranian people get to vote and elect their leader? ... Correct?

So how is that not a Democracy? ..... :dunno:
we have 3 option.
1: dont vote
2: vote to rouhani
3:vote to raisi
if we dont vote to rouhani. raisi will be iranian president. hardliner conservative mullah.
sanction and sanction and sanction . like bastard ahmadinejad/
before ahmadinejad. 1$= 900 toman. after ahmadinejad. 1$= 3800 toman.
even i cant change my iphone 6 to iphone 7 now.even i can buy playstation game like before....

hqdefault.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------ gotta Hide out eh Dani . Course if a mullah decides to send the 'basiji' to your house while you are singing 'the happy song' and dancing with girls in 'hot pants' then you and girls are probably in hot water eh Dani ??

------------------------------------------------ Dani is a FREEDOM Fighter so he gets drunk in his locked closet at home HWGo .

islam democracy?
The Iranian people get to vote and elect their leader? ... Correct?

So how is that not a Democracy? ..... :dunno:
---------------------------------------- just hearing a retired foreign office , diplomat type guy on TV FOX , he describes 'iran' as a dictatorship Sunni .

hqdefault.jpg

------------------------------------------------ Dani is a FREEDOM Fighter so he gets drunk in his locked closet at home HWGo .
im north persian . Don't trouble troubles unless troubles trouble you.
iran regime fucked isis . you think they cant fuck me ?so im drink my wine and fucking my girlfriend.

I find it quite amusing, that the people who hate the BLM and SJW idiots who riot and loot in cities across America, and want them either locked up or shoot in the streets.

Are the same people who support the radical anarchist students who are basically doing the same thing in Iranian cities. ..... :cuckoo:

like i said , yer a FREEDOM Fighter Dani !! Course a Gentleman doesn't talk that way about his girlfriend Dani .

iranian people dont like arabs.dont like israel. dont like british. just one way for fuck them. usa or france help iranian protester.

I find it quite amusing, that the people who hate the BLM and SJW idiots who riot and loot in cities across America, and want them either locked up or shoot in the streets.

Are the same people who support the radical anarchist students who are basically doing the same thing in Iranian cities. ..... :cuckoo:
------------------------------------------ many Americans would not agree with your comparison . Many Americans see 'iran' as an enemy right up there with the 'norks' . For one , Remember the Hostage Crisis Sunni .

like i said , yer a FREEDOM Fighter Dani !! Course a Gentleman doesn't talk that way about his girlfriend Dani .
my city is tourist city. so im not in love. my gf are tourist. my girlfriend changing in 3 days ....
so..........
sorry for bad english. i didnt talk english 6 months and im drunk

my city is tourist city. so im not in love. my gf are tourist. my girlfriend changing in 3 days ....
so..........
sorry for bad english. i didnt talk english 6 months and im drunk
---------------------------------------------------------- still not Polite .

iranian people dont like arabs.dont like israel. dont like british. just one way for fuck them. usa or france help iranian protester.
---------------------------------------------------------------- i can imagine the dislike for 'arabs and i can't understand 'iranian , Persians' accepting 'arab' religion of 'islam' Dani . -------------------- just a comment Dani .

Last edited:
did you attend the 'Cyrus the Great' celebration or Commemoration , i think it was a few weeks ago . I think i read that there was lots of spies and government men amongst the people that were there to pay Honor to Cyrus Dani .

Forum List

Back