Iran hangs a PIG convicted of spying for Israel

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) - Iran on Tuesday hanged an Iranian convicted of spying for the country's archenemy Israel, the official IRNA news agency reported.

Ali Akbar Siadat had been accused of providing Israel with classified information on Iran's military capabilities, including details about military maneuvers, bases, operational jet fighters, military flights, air crashes and missiles, IRNA reported.

Separately, another Iranian was hanged Tuesday for membership in an exile opposition movement, IRNA reported.

Over the past decade, Iran has stepped up its domestic military production, including missiles capable of reaching Israel and beyond - aiming, Tehran says, to defend the country from Israel and the U.S. amid Iranian concern they might strike its nuclear facilities.

According to IRNA, Siadat confessed to spying for Israel starting in 2004 in return for $60,000, as well as an additional $7,000 each time he met with Israeli handlers. IRNA said he met up with Israeli intelligence agents during "foreign trade" trips to Turkey, Thailand and the Netherlands and that he transferred data through a digital camera, transmitters and laptop.

IRNA reported that Siadat was arrested in 2008 while planning to flee Iran. There were no details on whether Siadat was a government employee or how he obtained the classified information.

There was no immediate comment on the execution from officials in Israel.

My Way News - Iran hangs man convicted of spying for Israel

Good for Iran!! :clap2:

Espionage is dangerous. And the Israeli intelligence services are busy busy busy.

Israel wins most of its conflicts because of greater intelligence. Something that really ought to worry the Iranians.

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) - Iran on Tuesday hanged an Iranian convicted of spying for the country's archenemy Israel, the official IRNA news agency reported.

Well, pigs are not halal. :lol:

You're not educated, so, you are unaware that Iran and Israel were close allies until the Iranian Revolution in 1979 in which religious fanatics came to power.

Earlier, it was King Cyrus the Persian, whom Iranians still glorify today, who ended the Babylonian exile of Jews and under his rule the Second Temple was constructed and Jews restored to the Holy Land.

Cyrus is glorified, as well, in the Hebrew Bible.

Too bad you're too poor to afford to live where there are schools

Last edited:
So Israel and Iran were allies while the US backed Shah was in Power?
Why do you think that the Iranians had a revolution?

You do realize that the Shah's father was a Nazi collabarator don't you?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Can't we extradite Manning and Assange to Iran?

Manning would get killed. He's gay and a traitor to one country. One of the things I like about muslims, they don't take kindly to any kind of traitor.

Assange would be a hero though, and get funding from the state. But then again, that douche may learn first hand what and who it is he's helping, and cut the stoodudity out.

Can't we extradite Manning and Assange to Iran?

Manning would get killed. He's gay and a traitor to one country. One of the things I like about muslims, they don't take kindly to any kind of traitor.

Muzzies don't take kindly to due process or any democratic principles, either, champ.

then, again, you're about as bright as a medieval cave dweller, like Mahomet

You do realize the Nazis based their ideology on Islam, don't you?

do you have some facts to back that up, or is it just another urban legend like the same one on Prescott Bush?

Damn......I thought for a second that they ACTUALLY HUNG A PIG.:lol:

Wouldn't put it past those batty freak shows.......

Well, Pallies have been known to stick a bomb up the ass of a suicide donkey, but, if the donkey refused to be a shahid, they prolly would hang it, too.

do you have some facts to back that up, or is it just another urban legend like the same one on Prescott Bush?
hmmm now i know this is just a wiki page, but looks like i was right, just another urban legend

Rez? Sh?h - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back