Iran gets.. The Bomb

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I figure we may as well accept that Iran is going to become a nuclear power and provide terrorists with weapons of mass destruction. It's fairly obvious that Obama's going to do diddley squat other that continue to threaten new improved sanctions, draw lines in the sand and then move the lines.

Obama gave Iran until the end of the year to take up his offer of engagement, but US officials have indicated there was no hard and fast deadline.

"They are in both political and commercial relationships and if we can create a sanctions track that targets those who actually make the decisions, we think that is a smarter way to do sanctions," Clinton said.

AFP: World powers to meet over Iran sanctions this week

I figure we may as well accept that Iran is going to become a nuclear power and provide terrorists with weapons of mass destruction. It's fairly obvious that Obama's going to do diddley squat other that continue to threaten new improved sanctions, draw lines in the sand and then move the lines.

Obama gave Iran until the end of the year to take up his offer of engagement, but US officials have indicated there was no hard and fast deadline.

"They are in both political and commercial relationships and if we can create a sanctions track that targets those who actually make the decisions, we think that is a smarter way to do sanctions," Clinton said.

I thought the terrorists already had WMD? Isn't that why Dubya and DICK invaded Iraq?

I thought the terrorists already had WMD? Isn't that why Dubya and DICK invaded Iraq?

I just don't feel like arguing the Iraqi war...who supported it, then changed their minds.. etc.

I just don't feel like arguing the Iraqi war...who supported it, then changed their minds.. etc.

OK...I am just trying to figure out why you thought this was news since the terrorists have had WMD for YEARS according to Dubya and DICK?

OK...I am just trying to figure out why you thought this was news since the terrorists have had WMD for YEARS according to Dubya and DICK?

Okay then.. why do you restrict it to Dubya & Dick ? Didn't Congress vote on that.? What about the Hill Billy's..?

hey! numnuts,, nukes are not the only weapons of mass destruction..

Okay then.. why do you restrict it to Dubya & Dick ? Didn't Congress vote on that.? What about the Hill Billy's..?

Because Dubya was C in C and ASKED Congress to support his actions? And of course DICK was his right hand man...

Its what the people wanted, didn't they know Barry was a typical far left appeaser type?

His latest 'plan' is to try to 'force' Iran back to the bargining table! :lol:

Iran will have its nuke, what they do with it no one can say, but we will all find out.

It will move the world into a totally new and scary universe.

It will change NOTHING other than to tie Iran's hands as has happened with every other nuclear power. The will NEVER "give" a nuke to terrorists because if used it will be traced back to Iran and they will be vaporized for it and if you want to WHINE about someone who HAS nukes then whine about Pakistsn whose gov't is balanced on a knifes edge.

It will change NOTHING other than to tie Iran's hands as has happened with every other nuclear power. The will NEVER "give" a nuke to terrorists because if used it will be traced back to Iran and they will be vaporized for it and if you want to WHINE about someone who HAS nukes then whine about Pakistsn whose gov't is balanced on a knifes edge.

Vaporized by who.. Obama.. ? Iran's also on a knifes edge...

Moron, to stupid to even participate in normal conversation.

Normally I would agree with you but this is Iran. Iran thats run by a bunch of terrorist and jihad happy Mullahs. No telling what these dirtbags would do with a nuke.

Sanctions have never worked for any of our administrations and the only other option is to let Isreal level everything. That would create more problems. I guess we wait and see like everyone else.

Well, back in the nineties, according to Albright, the Clintons, Kennedy, Kerry, Pelosi, Gore, etc.... yes.

Bush and Cheney just followed through on what Albright, the Clintons, Kennedy, Kerry, Pelosi, Gore, etc. had been saying for years needed to be done. Bush and Cheney just had the BALLS to actually DO IT. With the full approval, on three separate occassions, of the same Democrats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back