Iran bans spiky ‘devil worshiping’ haircuts

I wake up some morning with my hair like that. This morning I had a spiky hair thing going on and couldn't get it to stay down or go where I wanted. I gave up, put sunglasses on the top of my head and went out like that.
I called it wind blown crazy.

You probably looked cute, Aris, with spiked hair. One of the optician's at WalMart has spiked hair that looks like she keeps it up with gel. It actually is very becoming to her.

remember "crew cuts" for boys??-----one of my brothers
----when a little kid always got a crew cut-----because it fit
him perfectly----the little front fringe got waxed up----with some kind of mustache wax------way back then (well----the 1950s)--------there is nothing new under the sun------I think it needs more than gel--probably the same waxy stuff that held crew cuts in place-----unavailable in Iran----unless they paste their big time eyebrows with something

I wake up some morning with my hair like that. This morning I had a spiky hair thing going on and couldn't get it to stay down or go where I wanted. I gave up, put sunglasses on the top of my head and went out like that.

You probably looked cute, Aris, with spiked hair. One of the optician's at WalMart has spiked hair that looks like she keeps it up with gel. It actually is very becoming to her.

him perfectly----the little front fringe got waxed up----with some kind of mustache wax------way back then (well----the 1950s)--------there is nothing new under the sun------I think it needs more than gel--probably the same waxy stuff that held crew cuts in place-----unavailable in Iran----unless they paste their big time eyebrows with something

Remember when the boys wore what they called duck tails hair cuts and pegged pants?

Remember when the boys wore what they called duck tails hair cuts and pegged pants?

there was a time of duck tails ---for a short time in my life----sometime in the 60s---but it did not last-----I am not sure what "pegged pants" are-----is that the weird pleat kinda on the side??? The elvis era brought us FLAMBOYANT
sideburns

there was a time of duck tails ---for a short time in my life----sometime in the 60s---but it did not last-----I am not sure what "pegged pants" are-----is that the weird pleat kinda on the side??? The elvis era brought us FLAMBOYANT
sideburns

nipped or turned at the ankles. Kids on bikes often do that to pants to keep them from getting caught in the gears.

sideburns

nipped or turned at the ankles. Kids on bikes often do that to pants to keep them from getting caught in the gears.

oh-----when I was a kid----narrow bottomed pants
became the fashion------uhm----there was a name
for that fashion "campus"??? it came along with
narrow ties and narrow lapels----but when I was really
little the boys had a kind of metal thingy to hold their
pants out of the bike chain

Sunni, tell us, since you're a Muslim convert who's regularly in touch with ISIS, what's ISIS' stance on spiky hairstyles?
Being that ISIS is backed and funded by Israel.

Your question should be directed towards your Mossad buddies. ....... :cool:

That isn't what you said in the beginning when you were cheering openly for ISIS, remember?

This "ISIS is Israeli" crap won't work as a cover Sunni girl. First it's totally absurd and second your own words on this board are well documented. All they have to do is subpoena all your posts if they already haven't.

We as loyal US citizens are obliged to look for any potential ISIS recruits in social media. And you fit the profile perfectly: convert to Islam, espouses radical views while exhibiting mental instability. :cuckoo:

We as loyal US citizens are obliged to look for any potential ISIS recruits in social media.
Who is "We"? ......because it sure ain't you. .... :lol: :lol:

Stay calm and don't go anywhere Sunni. DHS or FBI will come knocking one day and you'll find out who the "we" is. They're getting very aggressive about ISIS loving enemy within converts to Islam like you. :cool:

Stay calm and don't go anywhere Sunni. DHS or FBI will come knocking one day and you'll find out who the "we" is. They're getting very aggressive about ISIS loving enemy within converts to Islam like you.
You are the one who needs to worry Roudy.

The fed's are starting to crack down on unregistered Mossad agents like you. ...... :cool:

"A convert to Islam operating under the social media pseudonym 'Sunni man' was arrested today for having ties to ISIS...."

Mashallah!

mocostume21.jpg

One day he calls ISIS freedom fighters, the next he says they are funded by Israel. :lol:

Sunni Troll can't handle the fact that his fellow Muslim are causing so many atrocities on a daily basis, so he pathetically tries to accuse Jews of what Muslims are guilty of.

Forum List

Back