IQ test or is that EQ test?

A

archangel

Okay guys and gals here is a test for y'all.......

What is a four letter word for intercourse...verbal and physical...next question for the person who gets it right! Go for it....dude or dudett!

Just having a little fun here to "lighten things up!..but it is a true test.....lol

archangel said:
Okay guys and gals here is a test for y'all.......

What is a four letter word for intercourse...verbal and physical...next question for the person who gets it right! Go for it....dude or dudett!

Just having a little fun here to "lighten things up!..but it is a true test.....lol

There is a ligitiment answer for those who have just a weee bit of intelligence...take a guess you may get it! hint...we all do it in here!

-=d=- said:
...or the URL to "Google" ;) :D

You mean he let his fingers do the talking?Ya just burst my bubble..I thought he reasoned it out!....LOL

archangel said:
TALK was the answer I was looking for...you have a high IQ and EQ.....

I've never seen talk used as a synonym for physical intercourse which was one of the criteria your question was asking for.

Just for the record, I didn't Google. I mean there's one four letter word immediately apparent which was of course too obvious, right? It's the one mamma slaps the taste out of your mouth for saying. :)

As for that being too easy, there are really not many other four letter words that could fit. Talk came first, but I thought of Meet after that, which makes sense too.

What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

What gets bigger and bigger the more you take away?

Now there's something to think about.

JayW said:
What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

What gets bigger and bigger the more you take away?

Now there's something to think about.

A paper towel and a hole

MissileMan said:
I've never seen talk used as a synonym for physical intercourse which was one of the criteria your question was asking for.

The hint was physical and verbal...It is a physical act to form letters using muscles in the jaw and tongue areas of the face...it becomes verbal when a word is formed and expressed...geez!

archangel said:
The hint was physical and verbal...It is a physical act to form letters using muscles in the jaw and tongue areas of the face...it becomes verbal when a word is formed and expressed...geez!

Give me a 4-letter word for this thread....

Both are wrong four letter word for this post...more like caca...just having a little fun amongst all the serious "TALK" :mm:

Forum List

Back