Iowa Union Official Prays To Female 'Lord Of The Dance' Giving Thanks For Abortion

I am convinced that there is a God of goodness, and spiritual forces of evil who want nothing but to kill, steal, and destroy all that is good - namely, life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

A liberal witch neighbor of mine told me yesterday that a babbies life means nothing, because " it " has not contributed to the collective! :evil::evil::evil: I know with all my heart that the progressive agenda is evil, and that they feel that they have the strength now to openly, flagrantly make these dispicable abominations / declarations with the exaltation of Obama.

To applause the slaughter of the most innocent - that which is made in the image of God, and to praise their god for such evil, is no less than placing a child on an alter to satan, and slaying him ostentatiously, and joyfully. Liberals want no mention of the true God, but are happy to praise an evil god in His place!

The soul of our nation is at stake; the ignorant need to be apprised - the balance is in their hands! :eusa_pray:
So true.

Whaaaaaah! She didn't pray the way we wanted her to! Whaaaaaah!

Wow. When a woman actually gives birth to a child your reaction would be:

WAAAAHH!

She didn't abort that baby! She didn't have a choice!

WAAAAHH!

Please.

Ah...another one of those simplistic thinkers....that if one is pro-choice, that means they can only be anti-birth. Simple thoughts that fit into simple minds. :D
When pro-choicers say they want abortion "safe, legal, and rare" -- they're 2/3 lying.

Look at the strident condemnation of the Texas abortion clinic laws designed to make abortion clinics safer for their patients -- they don't want it safe.

And Obama doesn't want abortion to be rare. Neither do these people. Nor these.

Funny -- they get mad when you call them pro-abortion. Why is that, do you think, when their very words suggest that's exactly what they are?

Whaaaaaah! She didn't pray the way we wanted her to! Whaaaaaah!

Wow. When a woman actually gives birth to a child your reaction would be:

WAAAAHH!

She didn't abort that baby! She didn't have a choice!

WAAAAHH!

Please.

Ah...another one of those simplistic thinkers....that if one is pro-choice, that means they can only be anti-birth. Simple thoughts that fit into simple minds. :D

Why do you feel compulsed to lie to me?

Well, when I see threads like this, it is so simple to deduce. Thanking God for abortion is like thanking Mother Theresa for all those poor children who starved to death in third world countries. If you are thanking God for death instead of life, how can you be for life?

Your naivete is astounding.

How do you know god is a "he"?

He in your world is satan, and i'll say a prayer to my God to make your place in hell not too bad. Sorry i don't usually tell people they are going to hell, but if your supporting the murder of the Lords children you got your ticket to hell.

I can just imagine the gleam in your eye when you typed that.

Just as your eyes gleam when an innocent child is slaughtered at the hands of a woman exercising her right to choose.

:eusa_shhh:

That Iowa leader is as stupid as those who want absolutely no abortions regardless of rape or incest or the mother's health.

May Heaven save us from the extremists.

Negged...!

What exactly is there "neat" about it?

good for you...i guess announcing that you negged someone is important to you or something.

as for the Op.....its sarcasm...as in who gives a shit. nobody is going to change their minds on the issue. And the OP tends to like to post things that offend her for attention or something.

The OP was sarcasm? Do you even know what sarcasm is?

Forum List

Back