Investigator lied in affidavit that led to death of couple in deadly raid..

The cops called the victims, the couple who died.. dirt bags...were enraged that anybody would question the raid. "
"He's a big African-American strong ox, tough as nails, and the only thing bigger than his body, in terms of his stature, is his courage," Acevedo said. "I think God had to give him that big body to be able to contain his courage because the man's got some tremendous courage."

That's what the chief said about the pos investigator who lied on the affidavit.

Houston shooting: Police officer rushed into gunbattle "because I knew my guys were down" - CBS News.

African Americans just seem to love committing crime.

Art Asinvader is a fascist pig if the term ever had real meaning. He was the bed wetter Police Chief of the Austin Asylum for years and devastated the organization to the point it remains a mockery. It's one of the highest paying LEO jobs and can barely entice recruitment. I'd rather work for stalin than be a cop in Austin just for the quicker death.

He was a piece of shit from commiefornia and should have been tried for official maleficence with malice.

Art Asinvader is a fascist pig if the term ever had real meaning. He was the bed wetter Police Chief of the Austin Asylum for years and devastated the organization to the point it remains a mockery. It's one of the highest paying LEO jobs and can barely entice recruitment. I'd rather work for stalin than be a cop in Austin just for the quicker death.

He was a piece of shit from commiefornia and should have been tried for official maleficence with malice.
Very disturbing post about this topic.

i like the words that he COULD be prosecuted and that charges MAY be filed . Or similar words like that ,

Looks like something Kaepernick would kneel over.
Naw blacks hate Hispanics. It was a black dude who lied on the affidavit.
Fascinating that it is suddenly about race...........
-------------------------- seems to me that the comments are simply talking about FACTS Bode .

Looks like something Kaepernick would kneel over.
Naw blacks hate Hispanics. It was a black dude who lied on the affidavit.
Fascinating that it is suddenly about race...........

Just trying to put the story in terms Dems will understand. For Dems, everything is about race.

Forum List

Back