Introducing myself

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
"Really dig" my drums, building with rocks, building an excellent classic Chevy I've owned since forever....Not a lick of rust and most parts factory new old stock. I even bought a truck for my truck, that's how much I love my truck. This project is completely new to me, and I wasn't exactly raised around the mechanically inclined.

Retired for my 55th B-day, this December. Still throw a football as god intended, despite my small stature and age. It freaks people out, and yeah, humility isn't a strong trait. Didn't play formal ball because I'm a rebel by nature. So much so my formal education reaches the 4th grade. I run rings around my college educated colleagues anyway, and boss..... and really, my boss' boss. Generally because most majored in "liberal arts" while half can't even write. Our ed. system sucks. I've seen it fail on even engineers in my field of math, logic and processes.

Love and hate all types of people, regardless of the race card, women card, or any other (*&^(* card played. Non-partisan, but have grown to detest liberal rhetoric , PC, and this Demonstration of Democrat administration proved to be more corrupt than any in U.S .history, featuring a candidate that's more corrupt than any in history. Some call our society in progression. At the rate we're going, our legacy will be fakes and our dumbing down is alarming. What an embarrassment. There was the greatest generation, then there was us. Idiocracy, it's not just a comedy.

Outside the food chain we seem an inferior complex and corrupt species. Our only real achievement comes in the form of the sciences, and primarily music. That and women are sure beautiful, but I suppose no more beautiful than the female rat is to the male rat, or really, the stuffed animal to the chihuahua. Other than that I fully respect and appreciate mammals of the four legged variety, and those in the water. Really, any of God's creatures that haven't been corrupted. We're doing our best to eliminate they and anything else that represents or supports life....I'm God fearing, but I don't believe we're created in his image. Seriously, shut that nonsense up already, it's just not true.

Honest to a fault, though living some lies. Collect details to a fault. Jewish decent on my mom's side, protestant and German looking dude from my dad's side. Parents were very talented and/or over-achievers. I'm primarily an underachiever (e.g., 30 years on the drums and never sat behind a band). Could be because I smoke some weed on occasion, and I like it a lot, but more likely because life as a non-conformist, independence, and stick to guns seems to be my nature. People seem to like me anyway.......what idiots...........JK.

Last edited:
Welcome :welcome:

One quick piece of advice:

Get out while you still can!
hair-fire.gif

Jewish decent on my mom's side, protestant and German looking dude from my dad's side.

Mate, don't be telling people you are a Jew.

We have a lot of vocal and silent bigots on this site that believe we are party to a new world order.

Could be because I smoke some weed on occasion, and I like it a lot, but more likely because life as a non-conformist, independence, and stick to guns seems to be my nature. People seem to like me anyway.......what idiots...........JK.

I'll end up converting you into an anarchist eventually. Welcome aboard.

Now that you've checked in at the desk, feel free to check out the rooms.

3229429.jpg

Stay out of the hot tub tho...

one of the mods is using it to raise piranha

Welcome aboard, Dude.
Please make sure your seat and tray tables are in the upright and locked position.

Good luck on that project car. Mine is now on the road.

Welcome aboard, Dude.
Please make sure your seat and tray tables are in the upright and locked position.

Good luck on that project car. Mine is now on the road.

Seat and tray tables? I'm also overly literal guy. That confuses and sometimes frightens me, much like the caveman lawyer. Never mind the original question, I'm also slow.

What's your car dude? I have a 71 SWB, C-10 with factory 402 BBC and A/C. It's a Custom Deluxe. My "donor" is actually a top trim level 72 Cheyenne Super, 402 BBC, A/C. But it's a long bed, C-20, with rust issues on the cab. My first instinct was to part it out at some point, but it has some nice features, and has grown on me, so I think I may keep it for hauling and hobby. The 71 will be a garage queen. Truth is, I'll probably drive it more than I have over the last two decades.

Last edited:
'87 Porsche 944 single cam. Garage find. PO parked it when the ECU went out, did not pay the storage fees, paid a little more than I should have, but it was actually in pretty good shape.
Was going to use it as a donor car for a customer's restoration, but once I went through it, I decided to keep it for myself. Found the original service manual underneath the spare tire, a Cali car, and for the first 7 years of its life, it was only serviced by Porsche mechanics. Very unusual.
Still need to clean up some minor dings, repaint it to the original colour, (stone grey), and replace the motor mounts.
I'll post some photos onto the gallery in the next couple of days.
I always liked the early '70's C-10, especially the SWB.

My former stepdad had a 1969 911. He was the go-to guy for Porsche restorations, so much so a guy left a classic Boxster in his garage for well over a decade (ha), which he never touched. Looking forward to those pics.

"Really dig" my drums, building with rocks, building an excellent classic Chevy I've owned since forever....Not a lick of rust and most parts factory new old stock. I even bought a truck for my truck, that's how much I love my truck. This project is completely new to me, and I wasn't exactly raised around the mechanically inclined.

Retired for my 55th B-day, this December. Still throw a football as god intended, despite my small stature and age. It freaks people out, and yeah, humility isn't a strong trait. Didn't play formal ball because I'm a rebel by nature. So much so my formal education reaches the 4th grade. I run rings around my college educated colleagues anyway, and boss..... and really, my boss' boss. Generally because most majored in "liberal arts" while half can't even write. Our ed. system sucks. I've seen it fail on even engineers in my field of math, logic and processes.

Love and hate all types of people, regardless of the race card, women card, or any other (*&^(* card played. Non-partisan, but have grown to detest liberal rhetoric , PC, and this Demonstration of Democrat administration proved to be more corrupt than any in U.S .history, featuring a candidate that's more corrupt than any in history. Some call our society in progression. At the rate we're going, our legacy will be fakes and our dumbing down is alarming. What an embarrassment. There was the greatest generation, then there was us. Idiocracy, it's not just a comedy.

Outside the food chain we seem an inferior complex and corrupt species. Our only real achievement comes in the form of the sciences, and primarily music. That and women are sure beautiful, but I suppose no more beautiful than the female rat is to the male rat, or really, the stuffed animal to the chihuahua. Other than that I fully respect and appreciate mammals of the four legged variety, and those in the water. Really, any of God's creatures that haven't been corrupted. We're doing our best to eliminate they and anything else that represents or supports life....I'm God fearing, but I don't believe we're created in his image. Seriously, shut that nonsense up already, it's just not true.

Honest to a fault, though living some lies. Collect details to a fault. Jewish decent on my mom's side, protestant and German looking dude from my dad's side. Parents were very talented and/or over-achievers. I'm primarily an underachiever (e.g., 30 years on the drums and never sat behind a band). Could be because I smoke some weed on occasion, and I like it a lot, but more likely because life as a non-conformist, independence, and stick to guns seems to be my nature. People seem to like me anyway.......what idiots...........JK.
Uuuuummmmm........ Ever sell vacuum cleaners.......? :eusa_whistle:

Welcome :welcome:

One quick piece of advice:

Get out while you still can!
hair-fire.gif

As the Sharks surround the new poster wading haplessly in the fresh meat part of the water...:spinner:

Now that you've checked in at the desk, feel free to check out the rooms.

3229429.jpg

Stay out of the hot tub tho...

one of the mods is using it to raise piranha

Home sweet Home!

The Personal moments with the butterfly net and the love me jacket bring a small tear down my cheek...
:rock:

Welcome!

This is the greatest place on the net... People that post here are sane, kind and always on topic and never will you see any trolling, flaming or the flaming the mod...:puke3:

So enjoy your stay and if you need a tour guide Aaronland is the best at blowing time away..
.:scared1:

funny-insanity.jpg

th

Welcome to USMB! :)

If I were gay I would marry you! You're awesome.

If I were gay I would marry you! You're awesome.

I like the way you think :badgrin: and if I were gay I'd gay marry you as well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back