Internet Gamblers Against Obama

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Tried to sign on to PokerStars today and got a message, "You're fucked Dude, you're in Obama's America" (Or something like that) and looked into it and sure enough Holder & Obama just guaranteed that they lose a vast majority of our 57 states in 2012.

Hey Obama, FUCK YOU!!!

I can't get Full Tilt Poker to load but I have PokerStarts.net open right now.
Maybe because my version is through Fox Sports??
WSOP Daily Qualifier starts at 9pm est
;)

In "unrelated" news... :eusa_whistle:

Internet gambling is coming to D.C. - Post Now - The Washington Post

The District is becoming the first U.S. jurisdiction to allow Internet gambling, trying to raise millions of dollars from the habits of online poker buffs and acting ahead of traditional gambling meccas like New Jersey and Nevada. Permitting the online games was part of the 2011 budget and a 30-day period for Congress to object expired last week, said D.C. Council member Michael A. Brown, who authored the provision. The gaming would be operated by Intralot, a Greek company, and would be available only to gamblers within the borders of the District.

……………The move to legalize the games comes despite a 2006 federal law that effectively banned Internet gambling. The law basically prohibited banks and credit card companies from processing payments from gambling companies to individuals. But the law is murky, and gambling experts say it created enough grey areas to open the door for a deeper expansion into the multibillion dollar industry.

“There was really no clear law that said we could not do this,” Brown said Wednesday. D.C. hopes to tap those millions to help offset budget cuts and help social services programs, Brown said

Forum List

Back