Not including military service, I've been to

Canada (which shouldn't really count)
Mexico
Costa Rica
Argentina
Chile
The UK and Ireland
Germany

Chile was awesome, I'd like to go back sometime.

I should probably clear up my statement about Canada. I only went right across the bridge when I was 19 in order to drink some beer and look at some naked women. That's why it shouldn't count. It wasn't a knock on Canada.

Puerto Rico
Bahamas
St Thomas
st croix
Bonaire
Aruba
Curacao
Mexico
Bermuda
Jamaica
Italy
Germany
Austria
Switzerland
Spain
Portugal
czecholavakia (when it was such)
France
Canada

i'd like to add Hawaii as a foreign country....cuz it sure seemed like a foreign country to me! It was paradise! :)

Last edited:
A group from my church left a rock with a carving that said "Jesus loves Calvary Chapel of [my city]" at an excavation site in Israel for the next group from our church to find...it was like they were on 4 tons of PCP. :tongue:

Your church? The church of fucked up lying retards? never heard of it.

I should probably clear up my statement about Canada. I only went right across the bridge when I was 19 in order to drink some beer and look at some naked women. That's why it shouldn't count. It wasn't a knock on Canada.

Okay I know you can't drink beer in the US until you're 21 but doesn't the US have its own naked women? :eusa_angel:

Okay I know you can't drink beer in the US until you're 21 but doesn't the US have its own naked women? :eusa_angel:

Lol! yeah, but it's kind of hard to mix the two when you're underage. The Canadian strip clubs were fully nude at the time, so why not go where you can get big naked titties AND 8.0% beer.:eusa_drool:

I think it's illegal in some of these here Southern states.:tongue:

Well, drinking beer under the age of 21 is also legal in some Southern states. For instance, you can drink in Texas with parental consent. In fact, as far as I know, there's only seven states which explicitly prohibit alcohol consumption by minors.

Well, drinking beer under the age of 21 is also legal in some Southern states. For instance, you can drink in Texas with parental consent. In fact, as far as I know, there's only seven states which explicitly prohibit alcohol consumption by minors.

I was talking about women being naked.

It was a joke.

I had a horrible experience in Kentucky.....I drove the rental car into....a dry county! I didn't realise it until the bloke at the motel apologised for not having a bar. Dry! I was horrified! I had to drive to the next county to get supplies. It was worse than being mugged on the New York subway! :eek:

I was talking about women being naked.

It was a joke.

Give me names, I want to know where to avoid next trip :lol:

New Zealand
Australia
Fiji
US
Great Britain
France
West Germany
Belgium
Denmark
Spain
Portugal
Italy
Cueta
Switzerland
Lietchenstein
Vatican
Luxembourg
Andorra
Holland

Places I'd like to go

Greece
France and Italy and Portugal again

Places I don't want to go.
Any third world country

I think I'm finally ready to go to a third world county. The closest I've come to one was Naples and Sicily in the '90s. I've also had a hankering to go to Bulgaria to for about 5 years now. For the roses and the rose hip jam. I'm crazy for rose hip jam.

canada
mexico
scotland
england
ireland
wales
finland
sweden
norway
danmark
belgium
holland