Intel Chiefs confirm the Comrade told them to deny collusion

You mean Trump ask them if they could say publicly what they had already said in private.

Sorry, douche bag, but no banana.

If you think you're going to achieve anything by deliberately mischaracterizing what's happening, you're barking up the wrong tree. You're just regurgitating fake news, and the voters know it.

That's CNN, it's what they do.

Lol, CNN, you idiots never learn do you?

What will you do when all this, just like everything you tried before, blows up in your faces? What lie will be next?

America no longer is buying what you liars are selling.

They will try nightly baths in virgin blood for Ivanka just before the whole family dines on puppies and kittens.

trump mattress tag.jpg

If refuting collusion is wrong then so is speaking of collusion. An investigator has to do both refute the squawking to get to the truth, no tinfoil hat necessary to connect the dots back to the Dems abusing their power once investigators can refute the deflections.

Benedict Arnold Trump at it again.
Didn't you get banned once for this same type of top posting trolling?
Trump is the President, the obstructionists coup who opposed the results of the election and electorate, sabotages the gov't is the Benedict Arnold. Hillary gave the Uranium to the opposition=
Hillary=Benedict Arnold.
Jake, you are deflecting again.

So the Comrade IS being investigated for obstruction of justice, even though his lame attorney denies it. This is just another nail to add to the coffin he has built himself.

Trump is the President, the obstructionists coup who opposed the results of the election and electorate, sabotages the gov't is the Benedict Arnold. Hillary gave the Uranium to the opposition=
Hillary=Benedict Arnold.

You realize the uranium story was Russian fake news, right? They stacked the deck for Benedict Donald. Putin got HIS president. The GOP is now Putin's Bitch.

The Trumpettes call CNN fake news cause they don't kiss Benedict Donald's ass, like FOX does on an hourly basis.

They've been discussing this in the news this morning. I was in upper management in the restaurant business as well as owning a national franchise for 20 years and when I said "I suggest you do something" to someone and they did not do what I suggested, there were reprecussions.

Exactly Debbie...most employees would take a suggestion as a Get It Done action.. But these clowns on this forum are not going to admit it until they see Trump and the chain gang behind bars.even then they will be saying that it is the democrats fault..

Lol, CNN, you idiots never learn do you?

What will you do when all this, just like everything you tried before, blows up in your faces? What lie will be next?

America no longer is buying what you liars are selling.

Good little Trumpbot. Calling CNN. Fake news because Donnie said so. Calling them fake news doesn't mean they aren't a legitimate news source.

I'm not a CNN fan at all but they're certainly more honest and accurate than your orange faced clown.

Hillary=Benedict Arnold.

You realize the uranium story was Russian fake news, right? They stacked the deck for Benedict Donald. Putin got HIS president. The GOP is now Putin's Bitch.
you make as much sense as frozen constipation.

Forum List

Back