Insurrectionists storm TN state capitol again after insurrectionist Dems expelled from house

You know as well as I, videos that don't fit the agenda are scrubbed pretty quickly.
I know you failed miserably, but being a perpetual victim you blame the "Agenda" and magical scrubbing! What a hoot.

What non-violent protest did the Democrats call an insurrection?

How did they finish the days business by 1:30 in the afternoon......are you making stuff up again?

"Protestors began trickling onto the rain-soaked capitol steps Thursday morning to rally for the lawmakers ahead of the vote, holding signs, chanting and playing music.

Not everyone was let inside though, as the floor session began. One hundred and twenty-eight people are allowed to be in the gallery, and officials say both sides were full, meaning 256 managed to get in before the capitol shut its doors.

While Thursday’s floor session began at 9 a.m., the expulsion vote began at the end of regular business around 1:20 p.m. The three lawmakers addressed their colleagues before each vote began."

Guess what? The vote congress took on the election wasn't "Regular business" either. That distinction is moot.

The initial issue was those two idiots on bullhorns instigating the crowd DIRECTLY during a legislative session and not stopping when told to. The third idiot did the same, just didn't use a bullhorn.

The two idiots got kicked out for violating parliamentary decorum, which is the process allowing legislative action to happen.

Guess what? The vote congress took on the election wasn't "Regular business" either. That distinction is moot.

The initial issue was those two idiots on bullhorns instigating the crowd DIRECTLY during a legislative session and not stopping when told to. The third idiot did the same, just didn't use a bullhorn.

The two idiots got kicked out for violating parliamentary decorum, which is the process allowing legislative action to happen.

I understand, talking without permission and refusing to stop is not an insurrection like the Neo-GOP in Tennessee accused them of.

I understand, talking without permission and refusing to stop is not an insurrection like the Neo-GOP in Tennessee accused them of.

There wasn't just peaceful protest as you alluded to. There was pushing, shoving, force, and legislative action wasn't allowed to proceed. All the hallmarks of part of J6, yet none of these people will be held in solitary for 3 years without trial.

They aren't even being arrested.

There wasn't just peaceful protest as you alluded to. There was pushing, shoving, force, and legislative action wasn't allowed to proceed. All the hallmarks of part of J6, yet none of these people will be held in solitary for 3 years without trial.

They aren't even being arrested.
Roll that footage of Thursdays pushing and shoving and all the parts similar to the Jan 6th riot.

Roll that footage of Thursdays pushing and shoving and all the parts similar to the Jan 6th riot.

I can also show you people on J6 just walking around. The point is this is an event that curtailed the legislative process, in this case over several days, as opposed to one vote that was delayed a few hours.

Your side started this shit by making J6 THE WORST THING EVAH, worse than Pearl Fucking Harbor.

Wrong. Your side started this by making J6 happen.
Spouting it was an insurrection is one of the most stupid things the ruling class have promoted and they have done a lot of it. This administration has a lot of them.

Wrong. Your side started this by making J6 happen.

And then we can go back to the Summer of Floyd, where progs said lockdowns don't count as long as the protest is for a progressive cause.

J6 was a protest that got out of hand, that dems turned into a Reichstag fire event with hundreds of patsy Marinus Van Der Lubbes.

Spouting it was an insurrection is one of the most stupid things the ruling class have promoted and they have done a lot of it. This administration has a lot of them.
You know, a piece of dog shit would still smell like dog shit even if you called it a rose.

And then we can go back to the Summer of Floyd, where progs said lockdowns don't count as long as the protest is for a progressive cause.

J6 was a protest that got out of hand, that dems turned into a Reichstag fire event with hundreds of patsy Marinus Van Der Lubbes.
Name the prog who said that the gathering over Floyd's Murder wasn't a threat to spreading the virus.

Nah it was the culmination of weeks of planning for his big "Hail Mary" finale. He spend two month billowing out his blowhole that shadowy forces had stolen his victory and they were going to take America Back. If only Mike Pence had done that unconstitutional thing Benedict was pressuring him into doing.
Reichstag fire? You know Hitler took advantage almost immediately after that to seize near total power. He didn't wait years.

Name the prog who said that the gathering over Floyd's Murder wasn't a threat to spreading the virus.

Nah it was the culmination of weeks of planning for his big "Hail Mary" finale. He spend two month billowing out his blowhole that shadowy forces had stolen his victory and they were going to take America Back. If only Mike Pence had done that unconstitutional thing Benedict was pressuring him into doing.

Reichstag fire? You know Hitler took advantage almost immediately after that to seize near total power. He didn't wait years.

How soon things go down the memory hole for you.

Suddenly, Public Health Officials Say Social Justice Matters More Than Social Distance

I'm still not convinced the 2020 election was Kosher, and there are tens of millions of people like me, or even more concerned/sure of it.

Dems can't do that, they are playing the long game. J6 to their addled minds is the gift that keeps on giving.

They also don't need an Enabling act, because they already got the bureaucracy working for them.

How soon things go down the memory hole for you.

Suddenly, Public Health Officials Say Social Justice Matters More Than Social Distance

I'm still not convinced the 2020 election was Kosher, and there are tens of millions of people like me, or even more concerned/sure of it.

Dems can't do that, they are playing the long game. J6 to their addled minds is the gift that keeps on giving.

They also don't need an Enabling act, because they already got the bureaucracy working for them.

They still were not saying the risk went away.

It all starts from the top. He spews it and they believe it.

Trump was still in power and was the one looking to take advantage of the chaos. There was just never enough chaos and Pence refused to play ball.

In case you didn't know the Bureaucracy swings both ways. Or do you not believe there was a Trump wing of the FBI in New York that was very anti-Clinton.

They still were not saying the risk went away.

It all starts from the top. He spews it and they believe it.

Trump was still in power and was the one looking to take advantage of the chaos. There was just never enough chaos and Pence refused to play ball.

In case you didn't know the Bureaucracy swings both ways. Or do you not believe there was a Trump wing of the FBI in New York that was very anti-Clinton.

Then it can't be an insurrection if he was the government at the time.

The Deep State ain't Republican.

I still don't believe the 2020 election was Kosher, guess that makes me a nutter....

Better that than a blind sheep.

Baaaaaaaa.

Leftist terrorism runs wild in Tennessee...

I'm not a DemoKKKrat, so I don't support cops killing unarmed protesters, but I doubt all the cops on the scene agree with me.

stop the insurrection in Tennessee. kick the bums out

Hose.gif

The idiot Pubs in the TN state legislature are clueless when it comes to optics... eject two Blacks but acquit the White? Ya gave 'em more ammo. Damned fools!

Forum List

Back