Insurgents My Ass!

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
My neighbor's son just got back from Iraq last week and he's all fucked up. He finally told me what happened last night and holy hell....he said when they were on patrol everyday they would see this kid who was about 5 and they would give him candy and soda, you know the types of things kids like and they would talk with him for a little bit as it turns out his parents were missing and he was being watched by siblings. They came by 1 day and the fucking kid was swinging by a rope from a lightpole...killed by the curdogs for talking to the soldiers.

And we still have those who feel sorry for the Iraqis who were humiliated at Abu Ghraib..... :gives:

OCA said:
My neighbor's son just got back from Iraq last week and he's all fucked up. He finally told me what happened last night and holy hell....he said when they were on patrol everyday they would see this kid who was about 5 and they would give him candy and soda, you know the types of things kids like and they would talk with him for a little bit as it turns out his parents were missing and he was being watched by siblings. They came by 1 day and the fucking kid was swinging by a rope from a lightpole...killed by the curdogs for talking to the soldiers.

And we still have those who feel sorry for the Iraqis who were humiliated at Abu Ghraib..... :gives:

assholes !!!!!!!----this kinda shit needs to be heard loud and clear !!!!

This type of story will not be reported by the MSM because they would have to interrupt their continuous coverage of "insurgent" bombing attacks to do it.

Sir Evil said:
There are two types with feeling about that situation, 1 living in a dream world, the other realizing harsh realities! I know where I am on this one.

I have to agree with you on this one. There is nothing to do with the foreign fighters and former Baathists, other than death.

onedomino said:
This type of story will not be reported by the MSM because they would have to interrupt their continuous coverage of "insurgent" bombing attacks to do it.
no 1D this wont be heard on the news. why? because it goes against the eveil America stories they love to play. M, tell yor son that we are sorry he had to see that.

Most soldiers that come home screwed up, are screwed up because of things like this. Not combat. If your neighbors son and his buddies had captured anyone in that area. You can bet they would have made them suffer and they would never have gotten back to a prison.

If I ever meet any of the soldiers that are accused or convicted of abuse I will gladly shake their hands and buy them lunch, dinner or a few drinks.

Tell him welcome home from me.

OCA said:

This is the kind of stuff that makes me wish I was still serving. It is also a prime example of why these vile, despicable subhumans need to be eradicated. I am sure that there are those (yes, even on this board) that will say the Americans brought this on that poor kid and are to blame.

Forum List

Back