Insider warns massive trucking shutdown may soon happen nationwide over mandatory elec. logging devi

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Insider Warns Massive Trucking Shutdown May Soon Happen Nationwide Over Mandatory Electronic Logging Devices
Back on June 24th, ANP reported upon what ANP reader James Grubbs called 'the most alarming SQAlert he had read in years', a warning from a trucker in America about a mandate beginning in December of 2017 that would require all commercial truckers to use ELD's, electronic logging devices.
------------------------------------------

Well we will either see it happen or we won't. I guess this could be a heads up for that possibility of happening and if so well we were warned.

Insider Warns Massive Trucking Shutdown May Soon Happen Nationwide Over Mandatory Electronic Logging Devices
Back on June 24th, ANP reported upon what ANP reader James Grubbs called 'the most alarming SQAlert he had read in years', a warning from a trucker in America about a mandate beginning in December of 2017 that would require all commercial truckers to use ELD's, electronic logging devices.

Well we will either see it happen or we won't. I guess this could be a heads up for that possibility of happening and if so well we were warned.

Looks like the trucking industry is willing to cut off their nose to spite their face. They have to realize they will be in the same boat with everyone else.

Looks like the trucking industry is willing to cut off their nose to spite their face. They have to realize they will be in the same boat with everyone else.
Large carriers have switched.......they save time.......... they save hassle ........woould bet its the small marginal carriers if any that are procrastinating or just dont have the funds

They already us electronic logging devices and are tracked on company gps to back up data log...My eldest son drives for a living...He finally found a job he can sit on his ass and earn money...

• Banned

I guess sometimes that is what it takes, bitting off their own noses. Wait until those driverless trucks kick in they won't be able to use that stunt any more lol.

We dont need drivers on the road pulling two or three trailers who havent slept in three days.

Guess what, that is what you h ave been driving beside on our interstates for years.

Forum List

Back