Inside putin's 'punishment camp' for Muscovites who REFUSE to fight in Ukraine

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Putin needs to be brought up on charges . War crimes charges. and there is the only one solution :

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Putin is the same as the Arab dictators same as the Communist regimes in China and NK. I do not like him at all

US propaganda aside, I suspect that the Russian people's oppositioin to the war is far less than Americans' opposition to their Vietnam war. Or French Canadians' opposition to WW2 and Canada's support of Great Britain.

Nearly all Russians have to understand that this war that America has started against their country is for all the marbles.

US propaganda aside, I suspect that the Russian people's oppositioin to the war is far less than Americans' opposition to their Vietnam war. Or French Canadians' opposition to WW2 and Canada's support of Great Britain.

Nearly all Russians have to understand that this war that America has started against their country is for all the marbles.
Well, no one really knows what the Russian people think about the war because in Russia you can be sent to prison for 15 years for criticizing the war.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
when they are gonna kill their czar again ?
Indeed, Russia needs another October Revolution to take the government back from the ultra-nationalist lunatics running it now so the government can serve the needs of the Russian people rather than the fantasies of Putin and the other imperialists.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Well, no one really knows what the Russian people think about the war because in Russia you can be sent to prison for 15 years for criticizing the war.
still, 90% support Moscow imperialism , thats why there is the only one solution :

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Forum List

Back