"innovation" Is The Opposite Of "conservative"

Conservatives are not against innovation, as a matter of fact, were it not for Capitalists investing their own money to develop, manufacture and promote innovations, you would be typing on your computer by candle light. :D

What our only resistance to innovation is toward all these new innovative social programs your ilk comes up with.

Promote other people's innovations.

Come on. A conservative coming up with a fresh and new idea? Highly unlikely. "Conservative invention" is definitely an "oxymoron".

And many conservatives only have money because they inherited it or they had some kind of scheme.
Before I retired the first time, I was a Mechanical Engineer. I invented, designed and developed scientific instruments for several corporations, either as an employee or contract Engineer.
90% of the people I worked with, learned from or collaborated with were Republicans. I found that my Liberal co-workers could identify a problem but instead of coming up with logical solutions, always wanted to spend another half million on some useless feature that would make them feel better about themselves.
I've worked with dozens of PHD Chemists, Physicists, MDs, Astrophysicists and Forensic Scientists. I would say most (ca. 3:1) were Conservatives.

Scientists leave GOP due to attitudes toward science The Salt Lake Tribune

Section 4 Scientists Politics and Religion Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

MIT Western Hemisphere Project Investigating the Bush Administration s Misuse of Science

When did you retire gramps? 1962?

Dweeb? Be honest? You're joking, right?
Dean says he is an honest guy....lets see him prove it....

No one can prove anything to you. You are clearly delusional.
You sure as hell can't seem to prove anything to me. I would suggest some psychoanalysis before calling anyone else delusional. I would rate you as 6% semi lucid.
and 90% delusional....anyone who see's Republicans even in their sleep....needs help....

Forum List

Back