Innocence would welcome scrutiny.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
You may have noticed how unhinged Trump has become that an informant provided feedback to the FBI during the campaign......an innocent bunch would welcome the information that there was nothing nefarious going on in the Trump camp.......instead, we have what we have; a pissed-off orange clown.

When one surrounds himself with the likes of Manafort, Page, Gates,Papadapolous, Cohen, et al., what should one expect but additional scrutiny?

Gotta love it.......lol

• Banned
.....and this orange clown would like a second term????...............LOL

I don’t care how innocent you are, you would not like being harassed by authorities trying to throw you in jail for politics

You may have noticed how unhinged Trump has become that an informant provided feedback to the FBI during the campaign......an innocent bunch would welcome the information that there was nothing nefarious going on in the Trump camp.......instead, we have what we have; a pissed-off orange clown.

When one surrounds himself with the likes of Manafort, Page, Gates,Papadapolous, Cohen, et al., what should one expect but additional scrutiny?

Gotta love it.......lol

I love the irony of this, I also love the fact you insist on exposing yourself as an abject partisan hypocrite. Obambi won't even open his Educational records. What is he hiding?

• Banned
I don’t care how innocent you are, you would not like being harassed by authorities trying to throw you in jail for politics

No one wants to throw Trump in jail (he hasn't yet fully destroyed the GOP, for one).....
HOWEVER, pointing out how damn unethical and corrupt this idiot in chief really is, makes it rather fun to watch, don't you think?

Last edited:
  • Banned
I love the irony of this, I also love the fact you insist on exposing yourself as an abject partisan hypocrite. Obambi won't even open his Educational records. What is he hiding?

Gee, if don't know what Obama may be hiding in his transcripts....(a "D" grade in Spanish???)

Thank goodness that Trump is not hiding his tax retur...........Oooops, never mind....LOL

No one wants to throw Trump in jail(he hasn't yet fully destroyed the GOP, for one).....
HOWEVER, pointing out how damn unethical and corrupt this idiot in chief really is, makes it rather fun to watch, don't you think?

Right...

Forum List

Back