Information Surfaces That Sandy Hook 'Witness' Gene Rosen Is FEMA...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHZ-y4Gmqdc]Information surfaces that Sandy Hook witness Gene Rosen is FEMA - YouTube[/ame]

This dude is by far the worst Crisis Actor in history. Where did Big Brother find this one? Yikes!

LOL.....Paulie.....I always have to laugh when I see Truthmatters calling somebody else insane, what with her prolific post count. 70K posts.....how does one find the time to even take a dump?:eek::eusa_dance: I think we have the female version of the fucking internet Dracula on here.

Last edited:
LOL.....Paulie.....I always have to laugh when I see Truthmatters calling somebody else insane, what with her prolific post count. 70K posts.....how does one find the time to even take a dump?:eek::eusa_dance: I think we have the female version of the fucking internet Dracula on here.
Just another one of these. Why are there certain videos that Google won't let us embed? Why do you suppose that is? Wow, when ever I see that, I KNOW that is a video I MUST WATCH. DUH GOOGLE. Way to get folks to watch shit.

An explanation of "shills." A friend just came across this one. This one is nearly as good.

Wanna Learn Who Did SANDY HOOK?

Forum Shill gets Busted: ATS and GLP Censor to Cover his Tracks -
Forum Shill gets Busted ATS and GLP Censor to Cover his Tracks Insanemedia

i wonder why the handlers of all the paid shills havent sent them here to troll and shit all over your thread.lol

your insane

I always found it funny when TRUTH DOESNT MATTER always posted here when facts that shot down her warped views proved her wrong and thats the only kinda comments she could post.lol

that was funny that she would call the OP here insane when she actually thought there was a difference between romney and obama.insane? oh the irony.:biggrin:

Creepy stuff. What the hell is Big Brother up to?
I'll tell you what's creepy.....people dancing on the graves of those young children and their teachers.
nice evading tact mode of yours dodging the title of the thread here.:biggrin:

reminds me of this one troll poster that despite what my thread title said that the government concluded in the 70's there was a second shooter in the JFK assassination,some troll came on and ignored the thread title saying oswald was the lone assassin.:rolleyes-41:

creepy yeah,kinda like how bush and cheney did a dance when they murdered 3000 citizens.whats really creepy is how our government allowed dancing israelis out of the united states to fly back to israel after being arrested for dancing celebrating on rooftops after 9/11 and creepier even more,bush allowing the bin laden family to fly out of the country when everyone else was grounded. hows THAT for creeepy?

waits for another lame comeback from you.

I'll tell you what's creepy.....people dancing on the graves of those young children and their teachers.

reminds me of this one troll poster that despite what my thread title said that the government concluded in the 70's there was a second shooter in the JFK assassination,some troll came on and ignored the thread title saying oswald was the lone assassin.:rolleyes-41:

creepy yeah,kinda like how bush and cheney did a dance when they murdered 3000 citizens.whats really creepy is how our government allowed dancing israelis out of the united states to fly back to israel after being arrested for dancing celebrating on rooftops after 9/11 and creepier even more,bush allowing the bin laden family to fly out of the country when everyone else was grounded. hows THAT for creeepy?

It's unhealthy to spend your entire life looking for conspiracy theories that consume your every waking moment.

Maybe spend some time under the care of medical supervision?

Yeah, Dancing on graves IS despicable. We've seen that before. In truth. By the real perpetrators of crime.

Prove Mr. Lanza even existed at this crime scene. In fact, prove there even ever WAS a crime scene. Oh yeah, the criminals got rid of not only the evidence, but the whole crime scene. Isn't that convenient.

Wow. Just wow.

The Five Dancing Israelis
Arrested On 9-11

9-11 Attacks The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)

[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (4)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact (5). Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot. (6)

Prove Mr. Lanza even existed at this crime scene. In fact, prove there even ever WAS a crime scene. Oh yeah, the criminals got rid of not only the evidence, but the whole crime scene. Isn't that convenient.

Wow. Just wow.

It's unhealthy to spend your entire life looking for conspiracy theories that consume your every waking moment.

Maybe spend some time under the care of medical supervision?
Of course sister. Thought crime is terrible. :badgrin: Please forgive us.

I notice how he has cowardly run off with his tail between his legs when you exposed the Israeli students dancing on the rooftops when the towers fell.

thats how you can tell the difference between a brainwashed sheep like him and paid shills such as daws/sayit,hollie,gomer pyle,ollie,hossfly and the others is they run off when they are cornered with irrefutable facts they cannot get around where those agents constantly lie all the time making things up try to get you to waste your time arguing with them.

I sure hope you dont argue with these shills like daws anymore? thats stupid if you do because you are taking their bait letting them waste your time just like their handlers want you to. I was guilty of it myself for a long time it did it as well but i wised up about it and stopped feeding the trolls years ago.

Forum List

Back