Inflation accelerates 7.5% in January, hitting a fresh 40-year high

Red-hot inflation is eroding American's wage gains and hurting Democrats in an election year

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...n-january-2022

We always have less money for our families when democrats attempt to lead.-OG
In normal circumstances this thread could promote a good discussion on the reasons for an inflationary period.

Covid would obviously play a big part in the discussion.
re: The handling of Covid.

Red-hot inflation is eroding American's wage gains and hurting Democrats in an election year

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...n-january-2022

We always have less money for our families when democrats attempt to lead.-OG
62omu6.jpg

What a can of worms you've opened this time Mud!

Pretty soon only the more wealthy American minority will be eating meat as a source of protein. The rest will be turning to a diet of beans, lentils, and other sources.

This is the real reason for the Jan.6th. attempted coup. America's wealth isn't being distributed to the masses, when America's ability to offer a high quality of life is unmatched in the world!

Is this reason applicable to what is happening in Ottawa too? Is Covid just the visible demon to blame while there are other demons that are more responsible?

Maybe we should look to country's qualilty of life and/or freedoms index?

In normal circumstances this thread could promote a good discussion on the reasons for an inflationary period.

OH stop the lying...Bidens stealing taxpayer money to funnel around to buy illegal votes and pay off psychopaths like Soros and the Chinese means more printing of money which destroys the dollar value creating inflation...

And it is just starting--I remember the 70's. I remember what that peanut head Carter did and can see where Potatoe head Biden is going. It isn't going to be very pretty...

I don't know anyone who thinks inflation is only 7.5%. Steak is more than double. Same with chicken. Gas, cars, veggies, houses, rent and everything else is through the roof. And then there are the shortages. These Democrats have fucked up this economy in one year more than anyone or anything in history. Democrats have made millionaires and billionaires richer and everyone else poorer, just like they planned.

I don't know anyone who thinks inflation is only 7.5%. Steak is more than double. Same with chicken. Gas, cars, veggies, houses, rent and everything else is through the roof. And then there are the shortages. These Democrats have fucked up this economy in one year more than anyone or anything in history. Democrats have made millionaires and billionaires richer and everyone else poorer, just like they planned.

Yes!

Another trip to the grocery store yesterday one bag $72....WTF?!

And Biden has failed at handling it any better than Trump, so I guess you should also blame Biden, Pelosi and Schumer but you will only blame Trump like a good little bot!

And Biden has failed at handling it any better than Trump, so I guess you should also blame Biden, Pelosi and Schumer but you will only blame Trump like a good little bot!
Actually I'm not blaming any American politician. Don't talk to me if you need to behave like an uneducated asshole. You won't make the cut that way.

Forum List

Back