Indy 500 Live Thread

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
warrenwallace4.jpg

When it comes to Danica Patrick, the story ends with me puttin' her in the wall!!

Right on!

Have it on the radio, they black it out here, because apparently if they show it live on t.v. in Indianapolis, the 300,000 people that go to the race will stay home and watch it on t.v. instead. :cuckoo:

They show it tape delayed on t.v. tonight.

Hope it's another photo finish!

Right on!

Have it on the radio, they black it out here, because apparently if they show it live on t.v. in Indianapolis, the 300,000 people that go to the race will stay home and watch it on t.v. instead. :cuckoo:

certainly nothing can be more riveting that watching cars drive round and round for hours except for listening to cars go round and round for hours on the radio.

YAWWWWWWWWWN

Right on!

certainly nothing can be more riveting that watching cars drive round and round for hours except for listening to cars go round and round for hours on the radio.

YAWWWWWWWWWN

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Fascinating as usual!

Right on!

YAWWWWWWWWWN

Fascinating as usual!

more fascinating than watching cars drive in circles

YAWWWWWWWWWN

Fascinating as usual!

You betcha! Can you believe there are only 300,000 thousand people there watching it live, and millions more on t.v.? Who do these people think they are anyway? :cuckoo:

Fascinating as usual!

You betcha! Can you believe there are only 300,000 thousand people there watching it live, and millions more on t.v.? Who do these people think they are anyway? :cuckoo:

that a lot of people can be easily amused by shiny things that move in circles and make a lot of noise is not an indicator of their collective intelligence.

that a lot of people can be easily amused by shiny things that move in circles and make a lot of noise is not an indicator of their collective intelligence.

Kind of like Nascar?

Right on!

You have to be kidding...

They black it out for fear that people in your area would stay home and watch it on tv rather than go to the race?

Just how often has the event had a problem selling tickets anyway?

Wilson's out.

I forgot to look for number 17. David Letterman said he bought into that car.

This sucks, the only channel that gets the Indy 500 here doesn't come in clear enough to watch and my computer is too busy with other things to watch online. Pooh! I'm grouchy now.

This sucks, the only channel that gets the Indy 500 here doesn't come in clear enough to watch and my computer is too busy with other things to watch online. Pooh! I'm grouchy now.

They're on lap 165, it won't be long now.

Forum List

Back