Indoctrinate U

Aug 18, 2008
If you haven't seen this documentary... GET IT!

For those of you that have been debating on the web for a while and found yourself being dis-invited (AKA: BANNED) from 'moderate' forums, this Documentary explains what's behind it.

The hyper-sensitivity, the militant anti-militarism, the speech-codes... is all demonstrated in SPADES... (No offense... to player's of Hearts.)

"Indoctrinate U" GET IT! It is a must see...

• Banned
How many have been banned from moderate forums?:confused:

Shit... I've been banned from 61 sites, none of which were moderate. I'd consider this site to be the ONLY ACTUAL moderate site I've ever encountered and I've been doing this everyday for over 12 years.

It's been my experience that the majority of debate forums are operated by really pathetic lefties... I am talking the purest essence of 'useful idiots' imaginable. Not distinct at all from you... Pogue.

really pathetic lefties... I am talking the purest essence of 'useful idiots' imaginable. Not distinct at all from you... Pogue.

Your openness to other's ideas just like your statement above are probably the reason you got banned, Pogo.

Your obvious hate for the left and all who believe in liberals ideals really doesn't make you sound like the most rational of persons.

I am not a conservative in most my opinions, but I don't hate conservatives or think they are all idiots. You just can't get it into your mind that other people can believe differently than you and still be just as intelligent or more intelligent than you.

You are a political bigot, Pogo.

I saw the 10 parts on youtube a couple of weeks ago. Fascinating.

Here's the first part:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wJuQQcXKLWM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wJuQQcXKLWM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

There are bigots against thought on both sides.

I don't agree with not letting most anyone speak without trying to shout them down. But as you saw with the Palin speaches, crowds are not the most reasoning things.

I have no idea what it is like on most campuses today since I went through in the 60s.

Freedom of speech is still one of those things we are supposed to have.

I saw the 10 parts on youtube a couple of weeks ago. Fascinating.

Here's the first part:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wJuQQcXKLWM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wJuQQcXKLWM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

and then you can add this to the mix --Who's getting rich selling propr--er0--education ?
College Tuition Continues to Rise in U.S.

Shit... I've been banned from 61 sites, none of which were moderate. I'd consider this site to be the ONLY ACTUAL moderate site I've ever encountered and I've been doing this everyday for over 12 years.

It's been my experience that the majority of debate forums are operated by really pathetic lefties... I am talking the purest essence of 'useful idiots' imaginable. Not distinct at all from you... Pogue.

I have been banned from two forums, mostly because I was a Ron Paul supporter.

Where to begin?

I was banned from a board called "Conservative Underground" for posting information from "The Bell Curve". The moderator banned my IP address. The funny thing is, "The Bell Curve" was written by two scholars from the American Enterprise Institute, a pretty mainstream conservative think tank in D.C.

I was banned from Hannity.com for saying that Jewish interests lead us into the Iraq War. The funny thing is, "The Israel Lobby" by Walt and Mearsheimer says the same thing.

The folks most keen to censor discussion of racial difference and Jewish influence are conservatives. But liberals are afraid of those isues, too. They are definitely the taboo topics of our times.

Last edited:
It's easy to get banned on forums.

Here is the banning tri-fecta

#1) Just say anything against gays or their lifestyle.

#2) Say anything against Israel or the Zionists.

#3) Mention that you don't agree/believe in the holocaust story.

Where to begin?

I was banned from a board called "Conservative Underground" for posting information from "The Bell Curve". The moderator banned my IP address. The funny thing is, "The Bell Curve" was written by two scholars from the American Enterprise Institute, a pretty mainstream conservative think tank in D.C.

I was banned from Hannity.com for saying that Jewish interests lead us into the Iraq War. The funny thing is, "The Israel Lobby" by Walt and Mearsheimer says the same thing.

The folks most keen to censor discussion of racial difference and Jewish influence are conservatives. But liberals are afraid of those isues, too. They are definitely the taboo topics of our times.

Boards have a tendency to be politically correct. You can speak about facts but if it might hurt one group of people, it's a no no. I'm glad this one isn't that way.

I'll watch it

I'd love to know what you think.

I wasn't politically active when I was in college. I went to a liberal arts college that is still listed on the "Top 10 liberal colleges and universities,"

Half the women were model-like gorgeous, white bread, rich girls. The other half were raving feminists with unkempt hair and unsightly body hair. Both kinds were liberal. There were very few conservative groups. Although I remembered one Alex Keaton type who liked opera and drove around in a Cadillac. Yeah, he was a neat freak that drove me crazy. Putting everything away before I was finished with them.

Anyway, I believe things have gotten a lot worse. These colleges will try to squash any conservative thinking group. In the documentary, there was one conservative publication whose papers kept getting stolen on campus and none of the administrators lifted a finger to stop the problem or to find the culprits.

Another incident shows how a conservative college male was demonized as a racist because he was passing out flyers for lecture being given by a black writer who's book title contained the word "Plantation." This student had to get a lawyer to defend himself against the administration. If you watch the documentary, you wouldn't believe it was America.

These colleges are in a world of their own. Reminded me of what happened to the Duke University Boys and the stripper who cried rape.

Last edited:
Some so called lefties are fascists at heart, I know, because I rubbed elbows with these folks enough in various political organziations I've been associated with

But ya know?...no fascists are liberals at heart.

Some so called lefties are fascists at heart, I know, because I rubbed elbows with these folks enough in various political organziations I've been associated with

But ya know?...no fascists are liberals at heart.

It's interesting how the political spectrum is a circle.

Where to begin?

I disagree with banning in general. I would much rather someone I disagree with be allowed to stay on the board and discuss the issues. I think banning you for presenting information on the bell curve was ridiculous. Linking to a nobel prize winning economist's thorough debunking of the book like I did is much more productive and allows everyone to educate themselves.

Forum List

Back