Indian doctor explains why Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren is a racist

Wrong Indian, Dumbass.

You do realize that people from India are Indians, right? Faggot.

You do realize that Warren is part Native American. And you do realize that Native Americans will state their nation and tribal names. This guy s from India he is not a native American, this story is bogus and you are an idiot for trying to post it.

not sure how a pasty white rich woman can keep claiming she understands the struggle, when she's never struggled in her life.
I’m not sure how working class folk think Donald Trump — a man who literally got his start from daddy’s money, has made a habit out of bankrupting businesses, and who frequently screws over construction trade contractors — has their best interests at heart.

not sure how a pasty white rich woman can keep claiming she understands the struggle, when she's never struggled in her life.
I’m not sure how working class folk think Donald Trump — a man who literally got his start from daddy’s money, has made a habit out of bankrupting businesses, and who frequently screws over construction trade contractors — has their best interests at heart.
me neither.

I tried to tell people that trump is a dem, but everyone wanted the biggest asshole to be in charge.

Wrong Indian, Dumbass.

You do realize that Warren is part Native American. And you do realize that Native Americans will state their nation and tribal names. This guy s from India he is not a native American, this story is bogus and you are an idiot for trying to post it.

You do realize that Elizabeth Warren is full of shit? Her mapping to Native American heritage is like myself mapping heritage to being parts Jewish, Arab, and African...... all very possible and likely based on a trip down ancestors.com but would be met with justifiable laughter and mockery trying to identify with any of these groups in 2018.

Wrong Indian, Dumbass.

You do realize that Elizabeth Warren is full of shit? Her mapping to Native American heritage is like myself mapping heritage to being parts Jewish, Arab, and African...... all very possible and likely based on a trip down ancestors.com but would be met with justifiable laughter and mockery trying to identify with any of these groups in 2018.

What I realize is the OP was full of shit, that calling her Pocahontas no matter what is racist, and that the only people making a big deal out of this are republicans.

Wrong Indian, Dumbass.

What I realize is the OP was full of shit, that calling her Pocahontas no matter what is racist, and that the only people making a big deal out of this are republicans.

Warren is further exploiting Native Americans for her own professional and political gains and Liberals are OK with that. Keep harping on that.

Wrong Indian, Dumbass.

Warren is further exploiting Native Americans for her own professional and political gains and Liberals are OK with that. Keep harping on that.

Nah, that's not what she's done. But Scott Brown tried exploiting this and you fall right in line with the race baiting.

Nah, that's not what she's done. But Scott Brown tried exploiting this and you fall right in line with the race baiting.
It's exactly what she's done.

she got money for college b/c she's a minority.

took money from needed people and made her easy life even easier.

I don't think that's the case. BTW whites get money for college.

Is Elizabeth Warren Native American or What?

The Democratic Senate candidate can't back up family lore that she is part Cherokee—but neither is there any evidence that she benefited professionally from these stories.

Last edited:

I don't think that's the case. BTW whites get money for college.

The Democratic Senate candidate can't back up family lore that she is part Cherokee—but neither is there any evidence that she benefited professionally from these stories.

no one gets money just for being white.

she got college funds for her claim

Wrong Indian, Dumbass.

She is not part native American, dumbass. That has been firmly established.

Wrong Indian, Dumbass.

Thanks for proving to the forum that you're a brainwashed tool. You reguritated Warren's talking points like a pro.

So, telling the truth about Warren is "explotation?"

Wrong Indian, Dumbass.

She is not part native American, dumbass. That has been firmly established.

Not to mention she declined to take a DNA test, right? Yea, she's another liberal liar. Then again, aren't they all?

New Topics

Forum List

Back