Indian Badminton League

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
"It is great that the IBL became a big hit in its first year itself," said India's national coach Pullela Gopichand. "The players loved it, so did the crowds in all the six cities it was played in."

The teams, owned by business houses and individuals, were represented by players from around the globe, including world number one Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia, who were bought at an auction in July.

New India league hailed as success despite China snub - The Times of India

My parents used to play badminton when they were very young.

bad.jpg

so beautiful....and delicate ..... so reminiscent of times gone by.

^ Nothing is gone by about it. Lots of homes have net in their backyards just to play badminton. Some tea, some biscuits and some badminton in the evening. It is fun :)

^ Nothing is gone by about it. Lots of homes have net in their backyards just to play badminton. Some tea, some biscuits and some badminton in the evening. It is fun :)

Of course, I know....only for me is too closely related to my past. :)

^ You do not have to wear white skirts to play badminton. You could chose to wear nothing and you could still play it effectively, I think.

^ You do not have to wear white skirts to play badminton. You could chose to wear nothing and you could still play it effectively, I think.

But no, no, no...I am talking about the past... don't spoil it for me......

the past.

I played Badminton a great deal when I was a kid with my grandparents and throughout my area.

Sometimes I even wore a skirt.......:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back