India woman’s arm ‘cut off by employer’ in Saudi Arabia

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
India's foreign ministry has complained to the Saudi Arabian authorities following an alleged "brutal" attack on a 58-year-old Indian woman in Riyadh.

Kasturi Munirathinam's right arm was chopped off, allegedly by her employer, when she tried to escape from their house last week, reports say.

Ms Munirathinam was working as a domestic help. She is recovering in hospital.

Her family has alleged that she was being tortured by her Saudi employers.

Saudi authorities have not commented on the incident yet.
India woman’s arm ‘cut off by employer’ in Saudi Arabia - BBC News

She was tortured and harassed. This is why she tried to escape.

A lot of their domestic workers are virtually slaves once they get them in their households.

Most or all of these domestic helper come from poor families which some do not much have choices. Abused by Saudis and Kuwaitis employers has been going on for a long including repeated rapes then it becomes a routine. But these bastards paid them well on top of their salary. I heard these nightmares from Asian people I knew that has relatives working in ME.

cut my legs and call me "shortie"

oops my arms..what???LOL

India's foreign ministry has complained to the Saudi Arabian authorities following an alleged "brutal" attack on a 58-year-old Indian woman in Riyadh.

Kasturi Munirathinam's right arm was chopped off, allegedly by her employer, when she tried to escape from their house last week, reports say.

Ms Munirathinam was working as a domestic help. She is recovering in hospital.

Her family has alleged that she was being tortured by her Saudi employers.

Saudi authorities have not commented on the incident yet.
India woman’s arm ‘cut off by employer’ in Saudi Arabia - BBC News

She was tortured and harassed. This is why she tried to escape.
Omg. Thats not something you are not coming back from.

raze Saudi to the ground. Kill off every last one of the favoured ethnicity. By God, things will be different when I'm in charge!

Forum List

Back