India Moon Landing In Latest Moon Race, India Lands First in Southern Polar Region I A failed lunar mission dents Moscow pride and reflects deeper

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Its clear that Moscow empire is far behind of all leading countries , even with the advantages of modern electronics, improved batteries, modern materials, Moscow still wasn’t able to do what America achieved in 1969 or FIFTY FOUR years ago.

I found I a funny comment on Telegram from Moscow neo-Nazi paramilitary group Rusich following the failure of the Luna-25 mission: "Some advice for Moscow politicians: don't bother going after the Moon if you're not even capable of taking Avdiivka"

The first images from the moon lander are starting to come in:

1692861283857.png

Its clear that Moscow empire is far behind of all leading countries , even with the advantages of modern electronics, improved batteries, modern materials, Moscow still wasn’t able to do what America achieved in 1969 or FIFTY FOUR years ago.

I found I a funny comment on Telegram from Moscow neo-Nazi paramilitary group Rusich following the failure of the Luna-25 mission: "Some advice for Moscow politicians: don't bother going after the Moon if you're not even capable of taking Avdiivka"

Now we just need to get to the point where you can take a spaceship to the moon and back as easily as taking a plane from Chicago to New York. Whatever country can do this would be an achievement US, Russia, India, Jamaica.

Forum List

Back