India Condemns UK Attack

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
UK has managed to escape the terror onslaught till now. It has been mostly France and Germany that were getting hit. Does UK have less radicalized terror oriented youth than France and Germany?

---

India Condemns UK Attack, Says No Place For Terrorism In Democracies

uk-parliament-incident_650x400_51490205408.jpg

NEW DELHI: India condemned the terror strike in Westminster near the UK Parliament, saying there is no place for terrorism in democracies and civilised societies.

"India strongly condemns Westminster terrorist incident & condoles loss of life. No place in democracies & civilised societies for terrorism (sic)," spokesperson, Ministry of External Affairs, Gopal Baglay tweeted.

Minister of External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj said she was keeping a tab on the developments and tweeted, "I am in constant touch with Indian High Commission in London. There is no Indian casualty reported so far."

Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje also tweeted, "Strongly condemn the attack on #UKParliament in Westminster, London. My prayers are with the people of UK in this hour of grief."

Indian High Commission in the UK said, "Any Indians injured during the Westminster incident may reach Public Response Unit of HCI ASAP: [email protected]; 02086295950."

India Condemns UK Attack, Says No Place For Terrorism In Democracies

No Indian casualty in London attack

NEW DELHI: External affairs minister Sushma Swaraj on Wednesday night said there is no Indian casualty so far in the 'terror' attack near UK Parliament in which three people have been killed and over 20 people are injured.

The external affairs minister said she is in constant touch with the Indian High Commission and it will extend all possible help to Indians in London.

Sushma Swaraj also released two numbers of High Commission's Public Response Unit for people who needed any help or information.

The numbers are 020 8629 5950 and 020 7632 3035.

No Indian casualty in London attack: Sushma Swaraj - Times of India

Have you forgotten 7/7?

Perhaps the British police are better at foiling terrorist plots.

At least 3,000 Islamist radicals are on the radar. (This latest one just managed to slip through the net.)

How many more are not?

Have you forgotten 7/7?

Perhaps the British police are better at foiling terrorist plots.

At least 3,000 Islamist radicals are on the radar. (This latest one just managed to slip through the net.)

How many more are not?

I condemn terrorist attack against any group of people including Brits. I hope the world will learn to co-operate with each other in fighting the menace of terrorism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back