Independent study finds ACORN did nothing illegal

QUENTIN

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2008
Texas
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/12/acorn_report_finds_no_illegal_conduct.php

While some of the advice and counsel given by ACORN employees and volunteers was clearly inappropriate and unprofessional, we did not find a pattern of intentional, illegal conduct by ACORN staff; in fact, there is no evidence that action, illegal or otherwise, was taken by any ACORN employee on behalf of the videographers.

The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O'Keefe's and Ms. Giles's comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding. A comparison of the publicly available transcripts to the released videos confirms that large portions of the original video have been omitted from the released versions.

You can read the whole report here.

Now I wait for the discrediting because a) sociulizm b) conspiracy! c) source is a liberal website, d) DID YOU SEE THE TAPES?, e) ACORNNNNN

Wonder how this will affect their lawsuit against the government for issuing a bill of attainder.

Last edited:
There's already a thread on this..... and it's hardly a surprise that an investigation paid for by ACORN found ACORN innocent.

There's already a thread on this..... and it's hardly a surprise that an investigation paid for by ACORN found ACORN innocent.

I wouldn't be surprised if this LIEbtard Quentin is one of the corrupt employees of ACORN doing his job defending ACORN.

ACORN Report Finds No Illegal Conduct | TPMMuckraker

While some of the advice and counsel given by ACORN employees and volunteers was clearly inappropriate and unprofessional, we did not find a pattern of intentional, illegal conduct by ACORN staff; in fact, there is no evidence that action, illegal or otherwise, was taken by any ACORN employee on behalf of the videographers.

The videos that have been released appear to have been edited, in some cases substantially, including the insertion of a substitute voiceover for significant portions of Mr. O'Keefe's and Ms. Giles's comments, which makes it difficult to determine the questions to which ACORN employees are responding. A comparison of the publicly available transcripts to the released videos confirms that large portions of the original video have been omitted from the released versions.

You can read the whole report here.

Now I wait for the discrediting because a) sociulizm b) conspiracy! c) source is a liberal website, d) DID YOU SEE THE TAPES?, e) ACORNNNNN

Wonder how this will affect their lawsuit against the government for issuing a bill of attainder.

I suggest you look up the definition of the word "independent".

Forum List

Back