Independence Day: Resurgence

where is the "review" for a movie that hasn't been released yet? You got my hopes up for nothing!!

Saw the movie this morning.

Laughed my butt off. It was hilarious.

In what way? I think I know, but I wish to be sure. This makes all the difference if I want to see the movie in the theatre or watch it at home. lol

In what way? I think I know, but I wish to be sure. This makes all the difference if I want to see the movie in the theatre or watch it at home. lol

They needed Will Smith, I enjoyed the cast but found some of the things very funny. My son did not help because he pointed out somethings that just made the damn movie funnier.

Don't want to give away spoilers

They needed Will Smith, I enjoyed the cast but found some of the things very funny. My son did not help because he pointed out somethings that just made the damn movie funnier.

I am pretty sure there are not too many spoilers to spoil. The whole ordeal some rather predictable.

I am pretty sure there are not too many spoilers to spoil. The whole ordeal some rather predictable.

I had to check to see if Jeff Goldblum was still breathing and had a pulse.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back