'Incredible' News as Banking Giant HSBC Ditches New Coal, Tar Sands, and Offshore Arctic Drilling Pr

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Maybe they can fiance power from Solyndra Solar. That will work out real good.

Batshit crazy environmental wacko Moon Bats.

Yup, those Bankers sure do have your best interests in mind. I'm sure they're fluckin you somehow with this decision. But hey, you wanna cheer for the Bankers, so be it i guess. :cuckoo:

Thoughts?

'Incredible' News as Banking Giant HSBC Ditches New Coal, Tar Sands, and Offshore Arctic Drilling Projects

In another signal that "the era of fossil fuels is coming to a close," Europe's biggest bank, HSBC, announced Friday that it will no longer fund oil or gas projects in the Arctic, tar sands projects, or most coal projects.

The move was cheered by climate campaigners on social media, who said, "This is huge," and called it "incredible news."
Europe's biggest bank?

HSBC stands for Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank.

Last edited:
Thoughts?

'Incredible' News as Banking Giant HSBC Ditches New Coal, Tar Sands, and Offshore Arctic Drilling Projects

In another signal that "the era of fossil fuels is coming to a close," Europe's biggest bank, HSBC, announced Friday that it will no longer fund oil or gas projects in the Arctic, tar sands projects, or most coal projects.

The move was cheered by climate campaigners on social media, who said, "This is huge," and called it "incredible news."
/——-/ YAWN

Thoughts?

Nothing burger.
Projects will still get funded.
Oil, coal and gas will still be extracted, transported and used.

In another signal that "the era of fossil fuels is coming to a close,

In another signal that the greens are still delusional.

Thoughts?

Europe's biggest bank?

HSBC stands for Hong Kong and Shangai Bank.

It's a UK bank.
And it's the biggest in Europe.

Yup, those Bankers sure do have your best interests in mind. I'm sure they're fluckin you somehow with this decision. But hey, you wanna cheer for the Bankers, so be it i guess. :cuckoo:
Yeah, you Trumpanzee really hate the banks.

Big Wall Street banks saved $3.6 billion in taxes last quarter under Trump's new law
Oh stuff it. You Obamabots didnt keep his feet to the fire when he did NOTHING to the banking industry after the crash.

The only difference between you two is your hypocrisy.

Big Wall Street banks saved $3.6 billion in taxes last quarter under Trump's new law

...and I'll save $2K in personal Federal income taxes this year. That is $2K I'll have to spend on what I want instead of giving it to the filthy ass government. God bless Trump!

Oh stuff it. You Obamabots didnt keep his feet to the fire when he did NOTHING to the banking industry after the crash.

Republicans blocked him from taking action.

If you were smart you would know that. Now go back to your Fox & Friends.

Thoughts?

Europe's biggest bank?

HSBC stands for Hong Kong and Shangai Bank.

It's a UK bank.
And it's the biggest in Europe.

Yep - even big oil and coal companies are seeing the light - China totally gets it

After a Nuclear Boondoggle, Duke Energy Is Turning to Renewable Energy
Duke Energy To Invest $36B In Renewables, Grid Modernization | OilPrice.com
/——/ Did you read the article? The company also plans to continue investment in its nuclear power generation and is evaluating the possibility of extending nuclear operating licenses.

As Trump rides the "clean coal" train to hell
Yep - even big oil and coal companies are seeing the light - China totally gets it

After a Nuclear Boondoggle, Duke Energy Is Turning to Renewable Energy
Duke Energy To Invest $36B In Renewables, Grid Modernization | OilPrice.com

As Trump rides the "clean coal" train to hell
/——/ Did you read the article? The company also plans to continue investment in its nuclear power generation and is evaluating the possibility of extending nuclear operating licenses

/——/ Did you read the article? The company also plans to continue investment in its nuclear power generation and is evaluating the possibility of extending nuclear operating licenses

Nuclear power should be used too in my opinion. It's a very good power source and we get more skilled at harnessing it all the time.

Republicans blocked him from taking action.

If you were smart you would know that. Now go back to your Fox & Friends.
Like they blocked Obamacare?

Derp

Nuclear power should be used too in my opinion. It's a very good power source and we get more skilled at harnessing it all the time.

The anti nuke environmental wackos don't like it. They don't like anything other than Unicorn farts being used for power.