Incompetence or Infidelity or Both

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
There is so much going on. The democrats house of cards is crashing down even as the White House is stepping on its own message with the executive soap opera, but tonight I have to vent on republican senators.

You republican senators are weak kneed, spineless, pathetic creatures who don't have to worry about the courage of your convictions because you have no convictions. Is there an ounce of integrity in the lot of you. You are a laughing stock. You are singlehandedly jeopardizing the conservative gains that the grass roots has worked so hard for you to have. You are gutless. You have no other raison d' etre than to be reelected, and this includes you Suzy Collins. The videotapes don't lie. So tell me, we're you lying to us then or are you lying to us now. Do you even have a clue what you are talking about or do you even care. What a clusterfuck.

You all are getting how much money to do what? And don't hide behind I am looking out for my constituents bs. I thought that was what you were doing for the last eight years. Pass tort reform, pass insurance across state lines, pass vouchers for programs that work like Sean hannity or anyone else has been talking about. Be bold. Be visionary. Be brave. Just once, let the deeds match your rhetoric.

I am ashamed of these slackers. I am ashamed of the void of leadership, the lack,of fortitude, the lack of commitment, the lack of duty, the total absence of statesmanship, Rome is burning and republican senators are fiddling.

No, Shrimp, there's just a few Republicans with a sense of decency, and they are doing their best to keep the Orange Idiot in check.

There is so much going on. The democrats house of cards is crashing down even as the White House is stepping on its own message with the executive soap opera, but tonight I have to vent on republican senators.

You republican senators are weak kneed, spineless, pathetic creatures who don't have to worry about the courage of your convictions because you have no convictions. Is there an ounce of integrity in the lot of you. You are a laughing stock. You are singlehandedly jeopardizing the conservative gains that the grass roots has worked so hard for you to have. You are gutless. You have no other raison d' etre than to be reelected, and this includes you Suzy Collins. The videotapes don't lie. So tell me, we're you lying to us then or are you lying to us now. Do you even have a clue what you are talking about or do you even care. What a clusterfuck.

You all are getting how much money to do what? And don't hide behind I am looking out for my constituents bs. I thought that was what you were doing for the last eight years. Pass tort reform, pass insurance across state lines, pass vouchers for programs that work like Sean hannity or anyone else has been talking about. Be bold. Be visionary. Be brave. Just once, let the deeds match your rhetoric.

I am ashamed of these slackers. I am ashamed of the void of leadership, the lack,of fortitude, the lack of commitment, the lack of duty, the total absence of statesmanship, Rome is burning and republican senators are fiddling.

You mean you really believed all the promises those idiots gave you? What a dunce.

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown has appointed someone even crazier than he is to head his team. Scaramucci is already spreading chaos, and he has not even started yet. You are going to see more and more Senators and Representatives distance themselves from this Whitehouse as the reality show gets going. God help this nation if we experiance a real crisis during the time that the clown is President.

political karma ...

43's first 5 years in office healthcare premiums increased 80% and not a single word out of the RW camp ...

30 minutes after Obama passed the ACA RW's started bitching it was costing them a fortune and they couldnt afford it ..

so now RW's can just STFU and deal with it.

You guys are so knee jerk. This has nothing to do with your "orange clown". And everything to do with 52 people who rode the orange clown to reelection, made promises, told us that there was a better way. We are in this predicament because of democrats but we are still in this predicament because of republicans. Democrats openly want to hurt Americans and republicans apparently just don't care. The senate has often been called a group of 100 kings. Just as this country was founded by overthrowing one king, we need to replace these kings with patriots and citizens. A piece of legislation that should have been written four years ago is still waiting for some authors.

political karma ...

43's first 5 years in office healthcare premiums increased 80% and not a single word out of the RW camp ...

30 minutes after Obama passed the ACA RW's started bitching it was costing them a fortune and they couldnt afford it ..

so now RW's can just STFU and deal with it.
But, but, butt, Obama and the ACA promised to fix the problem not make it worse. But since the outcome is always the opposite of the liberal's stated intent, run away cost could only be expected.

You and lord Obama tried to fix it, ha, and made it worse that is what is bad.

Dem's always knew Obamacare would fail financially. Their strategy was to lock in the government handout, then later force Republicans to either take away the handout or fund it. THAT'S what's going on here.

But, but, butt, Obama and the ACA promised to fix the problem not make it worse. But since the outcome is always the opposite of the liberal's stated intent, run away cost could only be expected. You and lord Obama tried to fix it, ha, and made it worse that is what is bad.
If it's so bad, why can't the Republicans overturn it? Could it be because the alternative is even worse? I doubt the Rs that voted against repeal are doing it just for the publicity. They know you don't jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.

You guys are so knee jerk. This has nothing to do with your "orange clown". And everything to do with 52 people who rode the orange clown to reelection, made promises, told us that there was a better way. We are in this predicament because of democrats but we are still in this predicament because of republicans. Democrats openly want to hurt Americans and republicans apparently just don't care. The senate has often been called a group of 100 kings. Just as this country was founded by overthrowing one king, we need to replace these kings with patriots and citizens. A piece of legislation that should have been written four years ago is still waiting for some authors.

No one rode the orange clown. The Repubs lost seats in both houses.

But, but, butt, Obama and the ACA promised to fix the problem not make it worse. But since the outcome is always the opposite of the liberal's stated intent, run away cost could only be expected. You and lord Obama tried to fix it, ha, and made it worse that is what is bad.
If it's so bad, why can't the Republicans overturn it? Could it be because the alternative is even worse? I doubt the Rs that voted against repeal are doing it just for the publicity. They know you don't jump out of the frying pan and into the fire.
Because the democrats are following their puppet masters and the republicans are not lock step lemmings like are the democrats.

Truth is, no one gives a crap. NO ONE in congress cares because they are not really using Obamacare. The poor don't care cause they, for the most part, are getting a free ride. That puts those in the middle who may be retired or self-employed as the only one who really see how f..ked up is Obamacare.

Do I expect the Republicans to fix the Democrat f..k up? Hell no I think they may make it even worse.

Again with the "DEMOCRATS OPENLY WANT TO HURT AMERICANS" bullshit. As long as you continue with that childish belief, you don't even know who your opposition is.

Because the democrats are following their puppet masters and the republicans are not lock step lemmings like are the democrats. Truth is, no one gives a crap. NO ONE in congress cares because they are not really using Obamacare. The poor don't care cause they, for the most part, are getting a free ride. That puts those in the middle who may be retired or self-employed as the only one who really see how f..ked up is Obamacare. Do I expect the Republicans to fix the Democrat f..k up? Hell no I think they may make it even worse.
If no one is using the ACA, what's the hoopla all about? Do RWNJs just like listening to talk radio to get their blood pressure up? Seems you've got it all wrong, as far as who's being controlled by puppet masters.

Because the democrats are following their puppet masters and the republicans are not lock step lemmings like are the democrats. Truth is, no one gives a crap. NO ONE in congress cares because they are not really using Obamacare. The poor don't care cause they, for the most part, are getting a free ride. That puts those in the middle who may be retired or self-employed as the only one who really see how f..ked up is Obamacare. Do I expect the Republicans to fix the Democrat f..k up? Hell no I think they may make it even worse.
If no one is using the ACA, what's the hoopla all about? Do RWNJs just like listening to talk radio to get their blood pressure up? Seems you've got it all wrong, as far as who's being controlled by puppet masters.
there are people using the exchanges, my wife is one of them. Do you have two brain neurons that actually connect? Where did I say I supported the Republicans? I didn't. But you got it pretty much right, MOST, a MAJORITY by far do not use Obamacare. The government has their own and most other people are covered by employee sponsored health plans. Take away from the remaining 20 percent or so those who get free rides, assume 10 percent and that leaves 10 percent that actually are effected by what the 80 percent decide.

Right now I am pissed at both sides of the aisle and the drug companies along with the healthcare industry. We have one f..ked up system there has to be a better way. But ACA isn't it and the democrats are not helping at all.

Forum List

Back