Incels.

Like you are doing ?

No. Not like I'm doing, but just talking shit about other people that they don't like. That was teh point I was clearly making and am clearly making.

Now, would you like to address that, or would you like to dance around some more, like a chicken with it's head cut off?

No. Not like I'm doing, but just talking shit about other people that they don't like. That was teh point I was clearly making and am clearly making.

Now, would you like to address that, or would you like to dance around some more, like a chicken with it's head cut off?
I don't like or dislike incels.

I just don't like whiners no matter what group the self identify with.,

You say that the 99.9998% of people who don't identify as "incel" need to do something to make the world better for incels.

All I said is that they need to stop whining , blaming others, and help themselves

But OTOH to be fair to Blues Man I know there are a lot of confused and frustrated men in our society

And the younger they are the more apt they are to be confused after all the crazy shit the feminists have put society through over the past 30 or 40 years

Not to mention pop culture and the internet

But OTOH to be fair to Blues Man I know there are a lot of confused and frustrated men in our society

And the younger they are the more apt they are to be confused after all the crazy shit the feminists have put society through over the past 30 or 40 years

Not to mention pop culture and the internet

I completely agree. Indeed, I suspect that at least part of the cause is bad ideas fed to them by society, and/or feminists in our society.

AND, yes, the internet enables people to retreat from Real Life more easily. That is a larger problem that probably overlaps this one.

No that's you thinking people who disagree with you are haters

I don't coddle whiny little boys like you seem to want to.

Dude. It is the way you so gleeful punch down on these guys. That is what shows hate.

I want to discuss the issue. Your goal seems to be to talk shit and prevent any real discussion.

Dude. It is the way you so gleeful punch down on these guys. That is what shows hate.

I want to discuss the issue. Your goal seems to be to talk shit and prevent any real discussion.
I am the only one here who has said what these incels need to do to help themselves.

I am the only one here who has said what these incels need to do to help themselves.

Yes. You made an assumption that since the incels are "white" males, that their complaints or issues could have no validity and thus all their problems can be dismissed. And any changes are all things that they have to do.

That was not helpful in any way.

Well, other than revealing that the lib position is based on bigotry and hate.

Yes. You made an assumption that since the incels are "white" males, that their complaints or issues could have no validity and thus all their problems can be dismissed. And any changes are all things that they have to do.

That was not helpful in any way.

Well, other than revealing that the lib position is based on bigotry and hate.
Most incels are white males. Are you denying that fact?

And the problems these incels have are caused by their own self perceptions more than anything else.

But you want to paint them as victims who have absolutely no control over their thoughts and behaviors

Most incels are white males. Are you denying that fact?

Nope. JUst drawing attention to the racial aspect of your bigotry.

And the problems these incels have are caused by their own self perceptions more than anything else.

That is your assumption. It is clear that you have given this issue zero thought, and have been motivated by bigotry and a love of punching down.

But you want to paint them as victims who have absolutely no control over their thoughts and behaviors

And that is you talking shit.

Nope. JUst drawing attention to the racial aspect of your bigotry.

That is your assumption. It is clear that you have given this issue zero thought, and have been motivated by bigotry and a love of punching down.

And that is you talking shit.
Tell me if every relationship you ever had failed who do you think is the problem?

You or everyone else? Hint it's YOU

The thing with these incels is that a good portion of them have never even asked a girl out because of their own self perceptions and self loathing

Really what 18 year old that you have ever known had a long list of sexual conquests?

These incels not only have self image problems but they also have unrealistic expectations of what a relationship with a girl is supposed to be

Tell me if every relationship you ever had failed who do you think is the problem?

You or everyone else? Hint it's YOU

The thing with these incels is that a good portion of them have never even asked a girl out because of their own self perceptions and self loathing

Really what 18 year old that you have ever known had a long list of sexual conquests?

These incels not only have self image problems but they also have unrealistic expectations of what a relationship with a girl is supposed to be

Blue. You are just missing everything here.

Of course it is because you refuse to believe they have any control over their own lives

I never said anything like that. There is little to be gained from a discussion where you just make up shit, pretend I say it and refuse to listen past that point.

I never said anything like that. There is little to be gained from a discussion where you just make up shit, pretend I say it and refuse to listen past that point.
Bullshit.

Every time i have said that incels are responsible for their own situation you come up with excuses and put the blame on society

Forum List

Back