In Video: Syria’s rebels beg Israelis for help, ask for military support

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Will Netanyahoo help his Islamist brethren?

"In a phone call made by an Israeli reporter and a field commander from the Saudi-backed Jaish al-Islam, the later confirmed that they are not abiding by the ceasefire with the Syrian government, offering the reporter – who spoke fluent Arabic– to send him combat footage from the battlefield.

When asked to address the government of Israel, the rebel commander demanded a full support of arms, food and all kinds of aid.

"I call on our brothers the Israelis to support the revolution in Syria, and provide us with everything; weapons, food, aid…anything brother".

"You – Israeli – must attack the Syrian Army and help us defeat this 'infidel regime'," he added."

In Video: Syria's rebels beg Israelis for help, ask for military support

Oh gee----captain blei FORGOT to tell them that they are already getting ALL KINDS OF HELP from Israel------armaments,
bomber jets, personnel, food, booze----EVERYTHING-----seems silly to me that they ask for that which they are ALREADY GETTING. Since they are sunni Islamists-----they should ask HAMAS or ISIS -----well golly gee------where are the Turkish sunnis standing on all this stuff? how about the sunnis out in the STANS? Pakistan can give them a nuclear bomb for the ISLAMIST CAUSE-------Indonesia????

Oh gee----captain blei FORGOT to tell them that they are already getting ALL KINDS OF HELP from Israel------armaments,
bomber jets, personnel, food, booze----EVERYTHING-----seems silly to me that they ask for that which they are ALREADY GETTING. Since they are sunni Islamists-----they should ask HAMAS or ISIS -----well golly gee------where are the Turkish sunnis standing on all this stuff? how about the sunnis out in the STANS? Pakistan can give them a nuclear bomb for the ISLAMIST CAUSE-------Indonesia????

Israel loves ISIS.

Israel loves ISIS.

Frances fucks infants

"In a phone call made by an Israeli reporter and a field commander from the Saudi-backed Jaish al-Islam, the later confirmed that they are not abiding by the ceasefire with the Syrian government, offering the reporter – who spoke fluent Arabic– to send him combat footage from the battlefield.

When asked to address the government of Israel, the rebel commander demanded a full support of arms, food and all kinds of aid.

"I call on our brothers the Israelis to support the revolution in Syria, and provide us with everything; weapons, food, aid…anything brother".

"You – Israeli – must attack the Syrian Army and help us defeat this 'infidel regime'," he added."

Hopefully not, but Jews will be Jews.

Israel loves ISIS.

Frances fucks infants

Pope Francis, shame on you to say that about Gods representative on Earth.

Israel loves ISIS.

Frances fucks infants

Pope Francis, shame on you to say that about Gods representative on Earth.

Zeus and the Mount Olympus team are represented by
PROMETHEUS ------not some jerk named "francis"

well---of course they will render medical care to the wounded and feed the starving-----but I doubt that they will get
involved militarily------Once turkey gets involved the whole
shebang will go down the toilet and Russia will RUN

Come on. A Jew normally doesn´t like murderous terrorists so good.

right---that's why jews do not like Assad and Hezbollah. Nuskharah-allah has the charm of adolf Eichmann-----and
assad is just as sweet as was Mengele----up there in Jannah now

right---that's why jews do not like Assad and Hezbollah. Nuskharah-allah has the charm of adolf Eichmann-----and

Even if that´s true, and it doesn´t, your side is not a single dota better. Countries that are not committed to the West´s will get under pressure of various kinds including military intervention even by using Islamist terrorist proxies.
It is open to the readers that a Palestine stabbing is a terrorist attack while whole terrorist armies flooding Syria with blood are brave rebels who withstand an oppressive regime that kills its own people witch barrelbombs and torture.
The propaganda jihad that you are engaged in when simple news are posted or new propaganda material arrives is quite laughable.

Israel loves ISIS.

The Goddess Queen of Egypt, only islamonazi stooges call Daesh isis

Even if that´s true, and it doesn´t, your side is not a single dota better. Countries that are not committed to the West´s will get under pressure of various kinds including military intervention even by using Islamist terrorist proxies.
It is open to the readers that a Palestine stabbing is a terrorist attack while whole terrorist armies flooding Syria with blood are brave rebels who withstand an oppressive regime that kills its own people witch barrelbombs and torture.
The propaganda jihad that you are engaged in when simple news are posted or new propaganda material arrives is quite laughable.

Apples and Oranges. However on some points I agree with you------islamo Nazi terrorism should be repaid IN KIND-----the answer to the fact that filthy niqabi sluts pull knives from their diseased rags-------and stick them into vulnerable people IS----
stick knives into any bitch niqabi slut that appears on the streets of any civilized town

Apples and Oranges. However on some points I agree with you------islamo Nazi terrorism should be repaid IN KIND-----the answer to the fact that filthy niqabi sluts pull knives from their diseased rags-------and stick them into vulnerable people IS----
stick knives into any bitch niqabi slut that appears on the streets of any civilized town

I never stated something like this.

of course you did not-----you justified the niqabi sluts with the knives in their stinking rags and the cock sucking whores with bombs on their stinking asses

of course you did not-----you justified the niqabi sluts with the knives in their stinking rags and the cock sucking whores with bombs on their stinking asses
No, I did not. I just mirrored the view of your Zionist brethren to demonstrate that their double standards are obvious.

No, I did not. I just mirrored the view of your Zionist brethren to demonstrate that their double standards are obvious.

you wax delusional------Baathist baby molester. You "demonstrated" nothing but your own hypocrisy and filth

you wax delusional------Baathist baby molester. You "demonstrated" nothing but your own hypocrisy and filth
Watch your language.

for those who do not know----the angry Druzi is objecting to the fact that Israel renders medical aid to wounded Syrians whom he does not like

Forum List

Back