In The Service of a Higher Priority

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Did you work, or vote, to put this ingrate into the White House?

If so.....how much effort, on your part, did it take to practice ignoring the obvious?

Two examples....the alpha and omega, of examples, that lead to the clear and ineluctable conclusion about the tireless efforts of Barack Hussein Obama....the most merciful

1."Flashback: Obama Turns NASA Into Muslim Outreach Program
In July of 2010, NASA chief Charles Bolden said in an interview with Al-Jazeera,

"When I became the NASA administrator, (President Obama) charged me with three things. One, he wanted me to help re-inspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math and engineering."
Flashback: Obama Turns NASA Into Muslim Outreach Program

2. "President Obama on the Tragic Shooting in Orlando
President Obama delivered a statement on the tragic shooting that took place overnight in Orlando, Florida.
"Today, as Americans, we grieve the brutal murder -- a horrific massacre -- of dozens of innocent people. We pray for their families, who are grasping for answers with broken hearts. We stand with the people of Orlando, who have endured a terrible attack on their city. Although it’s still early in the investigation, we know enough to say that this was an act of terror and an act of hate. And as Americans, we are united in grief, in outrage, and in resolve to defend our people."
(.....the speech goes on for five and a half minutes......)
President Obama on the Tragic Shooting in Orlando

Guess how many times he uses 'Muslim.' or 'Islam,' or 'radical Islam,' or 'Islamofascism' or even 'ISIS.'

Oh....you guessed?

He actually suggests he will need 'days' to find the reason for the massacre.

There can be no doubt where his priorities lie.

Liberals.....how long can you maintain the pretense?

Last edited:
"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

Able to connect those dots?

Or...are you Liberal?

Nice observations, PC. He will always stand with his brethren, not the US. This was stated in his books and before he even became president.

"He will always stand with his brethren, not the US."

Hard to find any other explanation.

While our Liberal colleagues are not susceptible to debate, logic of any kind, data, or even their own experience, it remains hard to believe that they actually believe that this man, Obama, actually has the best interests of America and Americans, at heart.

The Left must bear a Sisyphean burden, having to suspend reason and accountability, in order to rationalize their support of this unfit President.

353D0C5700000578-3639512-image-a-21_1465847459892.jpg

Counting on the ignorance of the reliable Democrat voter.

Bill Redux!

Bill Clinton made a big show of confronting a black entertainer who said that more whites should be killed by blacks....
" a Sister Souljah moment is a politician's public repudiation of an extremist person or group, statement, or position perceived to have some association with the politician or the politician's party.
The term originated in the 1992 presidential candidacy of Bill Clinton."
Sister Souljah moment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Biting on hubby's line, look who's attempting a 'Sister Souljah moment' now!

"Clinton Slams Clinton Foundation Donor Countries for Funding Terrorism
Hillary Clinton on Monday called out three Middle Eastern countries that have donated money to the Clinton Foundation for not doing enough to stop their citizens from contributing money to terrorist groups."
Clinton Slams Clinton Foundation Donor Countries for Funding Terrorism

Too little, too late......see post #5 above.

"Hillary Clinton can never claim to be a friend of the gay community as long as she continues to support immigration policies that bring Islamic extremists to our country and who suppress women, gays and anyone who doesn’t share their views or values."
Read Trump's Speech on the Orlando Shooting

Interesting point.....

....and applies, as well to Obama.
Indeed....even more so.

Two explanations come to mind...

One is an affinity for Islam....

....the other is an antipathy for sovereignty.

i look forward to a historical perspective, on just how "loyal" our "president" has been.

if he was running for a third term, and arguably vicariously he is, his campaign mantra could be "make every country but ours great again."

Bill Redux!

Bill Clinton made a big show of confronting a black entertainer who said that more whites should be killed by blacks....
" a Sister Souljah moment is a politician's public repudiation of an extremist person or group, statement, or position perceived to have some association with the politician or the politician's party.

Hillary Clinton on Monday called out three Middle Eastern countries that have donated money to the Clinton Foundation for not doing enough to stop their citizens from contributing money to terrorist groups."

The Clinton Foundation reserves the right to drop your ass like a hot rock when or if it becomes politically expedient. No refunds.

Bill Redux!

The Clinton Foundation reserves the right to drop your ass like a hot rock when or if it becomes politically expedient. No refunds.

I'd like to see you flesh out the point you are making.

There can be no higher priority than to decry politicalchic as the trailer trash mouth breather that she is. There's plenty to criticize about Obama. Your personal islamophobia is not one of them.

There can be no higher priority than to decry politicalchic as the trailer trash mouth breather that she is. There's plenty to criticize about Obama. Your personal islamophobia is not one of them.

Gee.....I searched your post for examples of anything I wrote that you could prove incorrect.

There were none.

You post was as empty as your head.

Gee.....I searched your post for examples of anything I wrote that you could prove incorrect.

There were none.

As soon as you post something worthy I might spend a few seconds tearing it apart. In the meantime you get what you're worth. I thought about pissing on your face, but realized you don't deserve such honor. Criticize Obama on something worth while.

There were none.

As soon as you post something worthy I might spend a few seconds tearing it apart. In the meantime you get what you're worth. I thought about pissing on your face, but realized you don't deserve such honor. Criticize Obama on something worth while.

"....I might spend a few seconds tearing it apart. In the meantime you get what you're worth."

There were none.

Everyone can see right through you.....

....nothing I post is deniable.....

....you've proven that.

Proving you to be a liar was simply a bonus.

Bill Redux!

A Little Rock... & Hot Springs.

Forum List

Back