In Memory Of Bob Beckel's Brain

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
The radical LIB drunk should be remembered for these 'insights':
Sadly Beckel lost the ability to use his brain a few years ago.
Rumor has it that Ed Schultz and Bob Beckel shared one brain.
The brain decided to go live in Nevada.

Thank you Danny. But now the question is what price will he pay for being so wrong? Dick Morris was fired from fox. There is definitely no merit based reporting from the left. But there has never been any truth based reporting either. Beckel has spent forty years in the business and his major accomplishment is to destroy his integrity. If that was my life's outcome I would be a drunk too.

The radical LIB drunk should be remembered for these 'insights':
Sadly Beckel lost the ability to use his brain a few years ago.
Rumor has it that Ed Schultz and Bob Beckel shared one brain.
The brain decided to go live in Nevada.

We all remember with affection Bob's successful piloting of Fritz Mondale's 1984 campaign against Ronald Reagan, wherein he won one (1) state and the District of Columbia.

Thank you for this.

CNN and MSNBC are overrun with Idiots, and yet Beckel just took the Crown....In a crowded field of Idiots, he blew them away like Secretariat at the Belmont Stakes.

But, I have kind of a soft spot for Bob from his days on The Five, on Fox. Occasionally he got off the Bolshevik Reservation and did things like say what he really thinks of Muslims...and one day he admitted he got his daily talking points from the Bolsheviks ("Democrats" to be clear to all)...but he was tired of spouting them.

You really miss him when you remember that he was replaced by Juan Williams. (Fuck Juan, not because he is black, Fuck him because he is an obedient parrot for Bolsheviks.)

Poor Bob....Nothing is more disgusting than the concurrence of Arrogance and Idiocy in just the right proportions to produce another Secretariat-like Ass.

And now, they are about to trot out another promising stallion who will surely make the Idiocy Hall of Fame---A Muslim bigot from Minnesota to run the Democratic Party.

Fact: Liberals are Slow Learners.

Why?

Because they are Idiots.

CNN and MSNBC are overrun with Idiots, and yet Beckel just took the Crown....In a crowded field of Idiots, he blew them away like Secretariat at the Belmont Stakes.

Have you ever listened to Ed Schulz? You would be writing Beckel an apology.
Are not people embarrassed when fools in the media represent them?

Wow, tough call between Becker and Schultz for the looniest of the lefty loonies crown. Still a dead heat in my book and they've both got Ritchie Madow and other nipping at their heels.

Great entertainment though from all of them. They were soooooo confident the fat corrupt bitch was gonna win. And then it all blew up, again. Gotta love it!

Forum List

Back