Impounds and Illegals in L.A.

USA Today:
Interestingly, police will seize and impound cars of citizens and legal residents who also don't have a driver's license because they, unlike the illegal immigrants, have the option of applying for one.

Beck said he made the change because those most affected by the change were otherwise law-abiding, hardworking people. KPPC says about 1,000 cars were impounded by police last year belonging to undocumented immigrants.

Police stop seizing illegal immigrants' cars in L.A. - Drive On: A conversation about the cars and trucks we drive - USATODAY.com

He defended himself against critics who said his policy promotes illegal immigration.

“I rigorously enforce the law," the chief said. "The law gives me the option whether or not I impound that vehicle for 30 days. I am exercising that option because of the adverse impact of this law.”

The chief said unlicensed U.S. citizens and legal residents stopped at checkpoints will still see their cars impounded, because unlike undocumented immigrants they have the choice to get a license

LAPD eases impound policy for illegal immigrants | 89.3 KPCC

Last edited:
Boy are illegals laughing at you dummies right now! They gotcha!!! And you dummies have let them.

geezus christ you are a fucking moron...you sure your brain wasnt removed along with your sense of humor?......

I'm quite sure the brain wasn't removed as well.

this asshole hasnt got the balls to do what he says .....he will want someone else to do it......and when the militant Mexicans come for him to do the same thing to him....he will be screaming like a little girl when they put the gun to his head....

LOL. Bring them on, Harry. I shoot about 250-350 rounds a month so I'm more than ready for these little worthless sacks of trash. Besides, if I can't defend my own home and life, I don't deserve to have either of them.

oh shit!!!....you mean i am surrounded by Mexican spies?......geezus your a dumbass....your just as stupid as that other asshole Bullfighter....i bet you have never even seen a Mexican have you?.....

I've seen more than my share of Mexican, Dominican and other illegals. We have more of them here in New England than you might think and unlike most New Englanders I have spent a fair amount of time traveling throughout the country over the years.

In WW2 in the Pacific, the US soldiers used to take the heads off of dead Japanese and put them in front of the US trenches by a hundred feet so the Japs would see them as they crawled to attack US positions.

Sometimes they took whole bodies and set them up with weapons in trenches so the Japs would first attack those dead Jap bodies. Those guys sure knew how to terrorize the enemy. We better start learning because our country is why those guys made those sacrifices.

Very true. I keep saying that one of our first moves should be a simple one.... Take all those landmines the UN and NATO are digging up all over the world and constantly complaining about not knowing what to do with and sow a minefield from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean along the border. The dead bodies of their "countrymen" ought to serve as a useful start in deterring the little shits.

Americas worst Enemy?......fucking wetbacks?......you are lost dude.....your worst enemy are the assholes in charge of this Country.....

That's almost the exact same thing the American Indians said about the White Man when we started landing here several hundred years ago. They were more interested in their own infighting than in banding together against their REAL, COMMON enemy. We're headed down that exact same road with these illegal immigrants.

Won't it be nice when the US is a nation of wetbacks that control your race.:lol:

Yep. Again, see the American Indians for your historical reference.

Well I hope every citizen who gets their car impounded sues the shit out of the LAPD for reverse discrimination. In fact I hope it happens to a few black people so the N
AACP screams as loud as those illegal immigrant advocates in Southern CA. Gee 1000 cars a year at a thousand bucks each? I guess LA has extra money to burn.

Look out! Those Mexicans sure are tough.......when in gangs! I love those people who feed off of what Americans accomplished then defend America's worst enemy.

Americas worst Enemy?......fucking wetbacks?......you are lost dude.....your worst enemy are the assholes in charge of this Country.....

Won't it be nice when the US is a nation of wetbacks that control your race.:lol:
yea if the Country is around that long....and it wont be because of Mexicans....

geezus christ you are a fucking moron...you sure your brain wasnt removed along with your sense of humor?......

I'm quite sure the brain wasn't removed as well.

this asshole hasnt got the balls to do what he says .....he will want someone else to do it......and when the militant Mexicans come for him to do the same thing to him....he will be screaming like a little girl when they put the gun to his head....

LOL. Bring them on, Harry. I shoot about 250-350 rounds a month so I'm more than ready for these little worthless sacks of trash. Besides, if I can't defend my own home and life, I don't deserve to have either of them.

I've seen more than my share of Mexican, Dominican and other illegals. We have more of them here in New England than you might think and unlike most New Englanders I have spent a fair amount of time traveling throughout the country over the years.

Very true. I keep saying that one of our first moves should be a simple one.... Take all those landmines the UN and NATO are digging up all over the world and constantly complaining about not knowing what to do with and sow a minefield from the Gulf of Mexico to the Pacific Ocean along the border. The dead bodies of their "countrymen" ought to serve as a useful start in deterring the little shits.

That's almost the exact same thing the American Indians said about the White Man when we started landing here several hundred years ago. They were more interested in their own infighting than in banding together against their REAL, COMMON enemy. We're headed down that exact same road with these illegal immigrants.

Yep. Again, see the American Indians for your historical reference.

LOL. Bring them on, Harry. I shoot about 250-350 rounds a month so I'm more than ready for these little worthless sacks of trash.
yea sure you are.....when you talk about shooting in the head some poor slob trying to get out of the hell hole he lives in, tells me that your just another Internet Tough Guy......

oh, ok so i guess you know them then..........:rolleyes:

Last edited:

yea if the Country is around that long....and it wont be because of Mexicans....

By that time, they will be calling themselves Americans and Americans will be called prisoners of war.

Police in many farming towns in NJ also discriminate in favor of illegals. Ohio License Plates are a big red flag indicating a fraudulently registered, uninsured, and often unlicensed vehicle. But they look the other way. It's time for people to say "enough".

The Columbus Dispatch reports today that a loop-hole in their registration policy allowed thousands of illegals to register cars there without Social Security numbers or documentation verifying legal status. A good amount of those apparently were shipped directly to Hammonton:

U.S. postal inspectors and police in Hammonton, N.J., reported this year that packages of Ohio license plates were mailed regularly to that city and showed up on cars there. Checks showed the cars were registered to people with Latino surnames and Columbus addresses

Apparently runners would make $100 bucks a piece to go register cars for illegal aliens using this loophole, and then send the plates back to their area of work, giving them legal status to drive. According to the article, more than 60,000 Ohio cars have no Social Security number tied to them.

Hammonton Flooded With Ohio License Plates for Illegal Aliens | Hammonton, NJ

Los Angeles Police Department officers manning sobriety checkpoints will no longer, as a matter of department policy, impound cars driven by unlicensed drivers. That is unless the unlicensed driver is a United States citizen or lawful resident, in which case he can say adios to his car for 30 days, as authorized by California law.

I can see you out there shaking your heads and saying, “Wait a minute . . . .” Yes, you read it correctly: Two drivers are stopped at a sobriety checkpoint in Los Angeles and both are found to be sober, but lacking a driver’s license. The first, a U.S. citizen, receives a citation and stands by and watches as his car is towed away to the impound yard, where it will remain for a month so as to impress upon him that driving is a privilege, not a right, and that the people of the state of California extend that privilege only to those who have demonstrated some minimal level of proficiency as signified by possession of a driver’s license.

The second unlicensed driver, an illegal immigrant from, let’s just say Mexico, is also issued a citation, but he is given a “reasonable period of time” to give custody of his car to a licensed driver, who will presumably drive it to the unlicensed driver’s home — or just around the corner and out of the cops’ view — where the unlicensed driver will be free to jump back behind the wheel and ply the roadways until he has the misfortune of running into another one of those bothersome sobriety checkpoints, where the process can begin anew. Lather, rinse, repeat.

The change in policy was announced last week by LAPD Chief Charlie Beck, who called it a question of “fairness.” “I’m tired of casting the net so wide,” Beck told reporters. “This is the right thing to do. There is a fairness issue here … and we’re trying to balance the needs of all segments of our community and keep the roads safe.”

Pajamas Media » Impounds and Illegals

Just when you think CA can't get any crazier...

Time for AMERICANS to start suing these idiots who make these stupid and discriminatory changes and who are racists against A.M.E.R.I.C.A.N.S!!

By that time, they will be calling themselves Americans and Americans will be called prisoners of war.

Actually, they're called RESERVATIONS, not POW camps, and we're going to have to share them with the people we sent there a century and a half ago.

Police in many farming towns in NJ also discriminate in favor of illegals. Ohio License Plates are a big red flag indicating a fraudulently registered, uninsured, and often unlicensed vehicle. But they look the other way. It's time for people to say "enough".

EXACTLY. However, what people are NOT going to like is that to fix these problems is going to require people to start carrying proof of citizenship on them at all times. There are a lot of people out there who don't like that idea.

Time for AMERICANS to start suing these idiots who make these stupid and discriminatory changes and who are racists against A.M.E.R.I.C.A.N.S!!

Very true. The only problem is going to be finding a Judge to hear the cases who isn't a Liberal POS and probably on the side of the Government and the Illegals to begin with.

Actually, they're called RESERVATIONS, not POW camps, and we're going to have to share them with the people we sent there a century and a half ago..

My family got here when all that was over with but just in time so my grandfather would get drafted to fight in WW1. Bad timing. But think of the Irish who were here for 5 seconds then got drafted to fight in the Civil War.

It's all about timing!

Considering Mexicans didn't have to fight anyone to sneak into the US and steal everything that Americans built.

But do all white people from everywhere around the globe have to hear how the poor indians from North America suffered like no other race around the world did?:(

Will someone open a WORLD HISTORY book once in a while.

Last edited:
But do all white people from everywhere around the globe have to hear how the poor indians from North America suffered like no other race around the world did?:(

Will someone open a WORLD HISTORY book once in a while.

Lost, I have no sympathy for the American Indians and their plight. They brought it upon themselves by doing exactly what it is WE, the current holders of this land, are doing.... fighting amongst ourselves rather than banding together to drive our common enemy (the illegals) out, and then worrying about killing each other afterwards.

You are right, though. World History shows us this same concept time and again. The Irish and Scots ended up under the thumb of England for the same reason.... unwillingness for their clanish peoples to band together to fight a common enemy. It's happened any number of times over the course of history. We're just the next in a very long line.

We better be nice to the innocent illegal aliens. If they start protesting in very large numbers, We might see a unified Global response led by China, Russia and North Korea in order to free them from The Brutal Dictator Obama. :eusa_eh: ~BH

Forum List

Back