Impose a looting / destruction tax on ghetto communities?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
These people run out every chance they get and act like animals...they can't wait for the next opportunity...all at the expense of taxpayers...as if these human cockroaches aren't already costing taxpayers enough.
Wouldn't it be great if we could cut all public assistance by X percentage to that specific area when they act sub-human and then expect us to pay the invoice?

These people run out every chance they get and act like animals...they can't wait for the next opportunity...all at the expense of taxpayers...as if these human cockroaches aren't already costing taxpayers enough.
Wouldn't it be great if we could cut all public assistance by X percentage to that specific area when they act sub-human and then expect us to pay the invoice?

It is apparent they have nothing to do. Working folks are not up at 2:30 a.m. in the morning running amuck and blocking traffic on an Interstate highway. Working folks are at home and in their beds getting rested for another day of work. The police need to start shooting these mob members.

DAMN RIGHT

and people living in tornado ally should take it in the ass as well?
hurricane season? they should move or take it in the taxass
Live in the woods? fuck you if your shit burns down

DAMN RIGHT

They do "take it in the ass" when natural disasters happen.
The difference is clear to anyone with a 4th grade education...their destruction isn't self perpetuated. Try again though.

DAMN RIGHT

They do "take it in the ass" when natural disasters happen.
The difference is clear to anyone with a 4th grade education...their destruction isn't self perpetuated. Try again though.
When they move right back in only to have yet another disaster?

good luck getting out of 4th grade this year

DAMN RIGHT

The OP is just emoting nonsense, but that false equivalency was just pathetic.

DAMN RIGHT

It shouldn't be considered "nonsense"
How else can you impose penalty on large groups of people that show no regard for taxpayer money?
I'm pretty sure 99.9% of the low-lifes out there perpetrating are blood sucking welfare recipients...I'm pretty sure no black doctors are out there acting like animals. I'll bet if we cut the welfare assistance to all of Charlotte and surrounding areas by 20% for 90 days to cover the expenses related to them acting like animals they may start to think before they act....MAYBE.

DAMN RIGHT

How else can you impose penalty on large groups of people that show no regard for taxpayer money?
I'm pretty sure 99.9% of the low-lifes out there perpetrating are blood sucking welfare recipients...I'm pretty sure no black doctors are out there acting like animals. I'll bet if we cut the welfare assistance to all of Charlotte and surrounding areas by 20% for 90 days to cover the expenses related to them acting like animals they may start to think before they act....MAYBE.

Stop wasting time with such childish, dimwitted nonsense. You're embarrassing yourself.

DAMN RIGHT

Stop wasting time with such childish, dimwitted nonsense. You're embarrassing yourself.

Embarrassing myself?
In front of who? Some pathetic liberals?
Should I work on coming up with not so clever one-liners like some other dumbasses around here?
While definitely far-fetched; only low-life liberals, the bottom feeders sucking the taxpayer tit or the animals jumping on the hoods of police cars would consider my suggestions as "childish dimwitted nonsense"....Where should we categorize you?
Moving forward, I'll decide how my time is spent...Oh, and while it's your right to do so please remember it is not a requirement that you read this thread and or post within it.

Congratulations to the media, BLM, leftists, Soros, NAACP, CBC, oblamo.........more riots. As they plan.

Guess I'll have a piece of pie.......

DAMN RIGHT

Embarrassing myself?.....

Yes, completely.

Forum List

Back