Impeachment Trial In A NutShell."Shut Up,GFY,Go Home !!!".

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Not to name any names, but this seems to be the treatment of republicans/conservatives all thru this impeachment trial. It seems that within 15 seconds of almost any GOP member talking/stating facts/answering questions, all of a sudden, some Democrat/Liberal craps his pants and tells him/her to sit down and shut up. and sometimes informs them that their time is up.
But when a Democrat starts up with another Democrat, its like,,,hey, talk all you want, take your time, we will even give you another 5 minutes to tell us your story.

Right?
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :cul2:

Not to name any names, but this seems to be the treatment of republicans/conservatives all thru this impeachment trial. It seems that within 15 seconds of almost any GOP member talking/stating facts/answering questions, all of a sudden, some Democrat/Liberal craps his pants and tells him/her to sit down and shut up. and sometimes informs them that their time is up.
But when a Democrat starts up with another Democrat, its like,,,hey, talk all you want, take your time, we will even give you another 5 minutes to tell us your story.

Right?

i cant wait for the soup nazi to interrigate the conservatives

Right?
Not to name names but it seems to me that that's the way it went for Democrats when they we're the minority in the house. I'll throw in a little prediction. When the impeachment articles move to the senate. We will see Democrats being put at a disadvantage. I'll even predict you will not utter a word of protest then.

Right?
Not to name names but it seems to me that that's the way it went for Democrats when they we're the minority in the house. I'll throw in a little prediction. When the impeachment articles move to the senate. We will see Democrats being put at a disadvantage. I'll even predict you will not utter a word of protest then.

Agree. The "senate rules" should disallow hearsay evidence and any new evidence.
Then the senate should call witnesses that Schiff wouldn't allow, like: Schiff, Ciaramella, Chalupa, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe, Comey, Strzok, Page, and the rest of the deep state conspirators, hopefully after Durham issues his report and indictments.

Right?

Disadvantage? You mean that the GOP will actually get to call witnesses to refute the silly bullshit that Adam Schiff was slinging over in the House? It's going to be a show all right and I don't think the Democrats are going to enjoy it one little bit once the subpoenas start going out to witnesses that Schiff wouldn't allow to testify in his little show trial!

Right?

Disadvantage? You mean that the GOP will actually get to call witnesses to refute the silly bullshit that Adam Schiff was slinging over in the House? It's going to be a show all right and I don't think the Democrats are going to enjoy it one little bit once the subpoenas start going out to witnesses that Schiff wouldn't allow to testify in his little show trial!

I agree. If it even gets to the Senate it will be one fine show.

Imagine. Interviewing all those folks Shiffforbrains wouldn't allow to testify.

I'd bet we will hear and see something completely different from the bullshit Shiffforbrains has been slinging.

Right?

Right?

You know what I find interesting? The witnesses that Schiff called had relevant information to the central accusation in the impeachment articles. Some were ordered to do certain things or heard about what was going on. Beside possibly Joe Biden none of the people that you guys want as witnesses have anything relevant to the accusation.

If the central accusation is not accurate there are plenty of people who have relevant information yet none of them, besides Sondland is willing to testify under oath to possible inaccuracies.

If Mcconell is prepared to simply make this like you call it ' a show' he can do that. It might even work. Lord knows that most people are easily distracted.

Since I already made one prediction I'll make another one. Let this pass and either next year or 4 years after that the GOP will have to defend why the rules for an orderly transition of power as described in the constitution are no longer required.

Trump doesn't understand nor cares about the limits of his power. And the GOP will have shown that they are fine with that.

I don't know where you stand on the concept of a one party state or a dictatorship. But know that it's completely contrary to what the founding fathers envisioned.

looks like we will neve see the day when Trey gets to grill Chiff

Graham said he doesn't want to turn the senate into a circus by calling witnesses?! Coxucker had better re-think what just happened in the House.
Trump Impeachment -- Republicans Prepare to Call No Witnesses During Senate Trial | National Review
"Some Republicans had hoped the Senate would call as witnesses former vice president Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden as well as the anonymous intelligence community whistleblower whose complaint launched the inquiry. Trump himself said he wanted to call Schiff, Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the Bidens to testify, but Senate leaders have acknowledged that the votes to call those witnesses would be hard to garner even with the slim Republican majority."

Forum List

Back